Cop in America doing a bad job, again

Drainy

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...downplaying-death-of-woman-struck-by-officer/

Investigation launched into tape of Seattle police guild leaders downplaying death of woman struck by officer

A Seattle police watchdog agency is investigating rank-and-file union leaders over body-camera audio in which they laugh, joke about and downplay the death of a young woman struck by a police cruiser, suggesting her life had “limited value” and that the city should “just write a check.”
Earning the hate

Seriously what a piece of shit. Imagine being so warped to think that anyone's life has limited value for just being a 'normal person'.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

should have followed instructions!

cop somehow got fired (a year alter, long after footage was released). injured man charged with obstruction.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Deputy Shot Missouri Family’s Dog and Threw It in a Ditch
"According to the suit, filed yesterday in federal court, Parker had been a gentle, loving dog ever since he was rescued by Bryan Pennington eight years ago. On August 27 of this year, a storm rocked the Pennington home and Parker wandered off, showing up on the doorstep of a woman named Hillary Mayberry. Mayberry posted on Facebook trying to locate Parker's owner and called the Stoddard County Sheriff's Department.

Deputy Roger Seal arrived and put Parker in his patrol vehicle. Seal then allegedly took the dog to the Otter Slough Conservation Area, allowed it to run around briefly and then shot it once. Parker did not die immediately. Eight minutes later, Seal shot the dog again and threw its body in a ditch. According to the suit, killing dogs in such a manner is "the standard operating practice and procedure" of the Stoddard County Sheriff's Department. The suit alleges the department does this routinely without conducting any due diligence or concern for the condition of the animal and without notifying the dogs' owners.

Oliver says the Penningtons are suing for $5 million as well as "to make sure that nobody else's dog is executed in a remote area and thrown in a ditch by people who are funded with our taxpayer dollars."

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Surprised the sociopaths didn't film it on their bodycams.

I was having quite a good day till I read that.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
feck, I didn't realize it was a linked article & I saw the dog. What a good boy he seems to have been.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What an absolute horror. Seems a bit fitting to see Huckabee's cnuty face on the television when the cops were there.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Think I posted this back in August, but here's the 'punishments' levied on the two cops...

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Insane how a few key strokes can take you into a white power website proudly displaying its wares.

Can't wait to see how many US police are in this list.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

just like with the idf, your imagination will never be enough to see what new thing the copscome up with

RedDevilQuebecois

Dumb cnuts. :mad: :mad: :mad: Not only they raided the wrong house, but they also threw a flashbang next to a baby on a ventilator in the house.