Corentin Tolisso

Santos J

Bild said West Ham & Juve were interested and added there are "rumours" that us and Arsenal were which seemed to come from the Express. Don't think there's much to worry about with this one.

lysglimt

Scout
I would actually like us to look at both him and Juan Bernat. The latter is a player I have always been impressed with when we have played against PSG. He is a player I think PSG would be prepared to let go because of Messi.

M Bison

Supports
York City
I would actually like us to look at both him and Juan Bernat. The latter is a player I have always been impressed with when we have played against PSG. He is a player I think PSG would be prepared to let go because of Messi.
I thought Bernat played LB?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Bernat is a left back and I would say that he is one of the last players PSG would be willing to sell, he is by some distance the best left back they have.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I thought Bernat played LB?
He does. Let's spend £30m on another LB to sit on the bench along with Telles.

I often wonder whether people use their brains before they post, or just go full FM

lysglimt

Scout
He does. Let's spend £30m on another LB to sit on the bench along with Telles.

I often wonder whether people use their brains before they post, or just go full FM
Judging from the arrogance of your post - I doubt if you use your brains that much

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Judging from the arrogance of your post - I doubt if you use your brains that much
:lol: it's not arrogance, you're just being stupid. Why sign another LB when we already have 2 of the best in europe?

You'll probably asking for another goalkeeper next too.

SATA

Seems cheap but will probably be deadwood after 1.5 years and we’ll struggle to shift the likes of him out again like we are now doing. We need real absolute quality to improve the first team

diarm

Is Tolisso not just another of the type of midfielder we have plenty of, and not the type we need?

Houdini

I was hoping for a WC midfielder rather than a backup for McFred.

Mark Pawelek

After signing a host of new players this summer PSG now have 27 senior players, aged 22 and over. They have 7 midfielders contending for just 2 places (They added Wijnaldum to their midfielders). We should be trying to get one or two PSG midfielders on loan or buy. Ander may be available, and he's still able to put in man-of-the-match performances. I reckon The Sporting Director there has more influence than the coach in deciding who stays (which may explain why they let Cavanni leave).

Cloud7

If Bayern are willing to let him leave, rather than their hand being forced, then that means we should stay far away from that player

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Bayern willing to let him leave can only mean one thing — stay the feck away at all costs.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
He’s pure worldclass and you should definitely get him.

Please get him.

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
He's mediocre and injury prone. Not enough quality for an elite club. So we have to hope Bayern will keep paying his wages and stays there as a rotation player, he's good enough for that role in the Bundesliga for sure.

Nickelodeon

Think any international at 10 million euro is a good buy. Worst case he's shite, can always sell him off and make a profit.

Glorio

Think any international at 10 million euro is a good buy. Worst case he's shite, can always sell him off and make a profit.
Worst case, he's never fit and never plays and then we can't sell him, so we end up paying him a eye-watering amount of dosh for relaxing on the treatment table, enjoying all sorts of bodily massages till his 8.5 year contract runs out

dinostar77

After signing a host of new players this summer PSG now have 27 senior players, aged 22 and over. They have 7 midfielders contending for just 2 places (They added Wijnaldum to their midfielders). We should be trying to get one or two PSG midfielders on loan or buy. Ander may be available, and he's still able to put in man-of-the-match performances. I reckon The Sporting Director there has more influence than the coach in deciding who stays (which may explain why they let Cavanni leave).
Leonardo the sports director has alot of influence but is also under alot of pressure as the players dont like him.

Theres not a PSG midfielder whom they would let go that comes to mind that id want us to sign. For me personally we need someone who can take the ball from CBs and dictate the tempo ala jorginho for chelsea or Carrick for Utd. Ruben Neves is the one that comes to mind who can do that. But thats my own thoughts.

izec

I would rather sign no one than him. Jones in MF

There are many talented and established midfield players, and the best we can come up with is fecking Tolisso. Must be a joke from the papers.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
After signing a host of new players this summer PSG now have 27 senior players, aged 22 and over. They have 7 midfielders contending for just 2 places (They added Wijnaldum to their midfielders).
Errrm, how many senior players do you think we have..?
By my count we will have 30 when Varane signs, with no signs of anyone leaving..!!

Mark Pawelek

Errrm, how many senior players do you think we have..?
By my count we will have 30 when Varane signs, with no signs of anyone leaving..!!
My definition of senior PSG player is over 21s. I actually said "aged 22 and over ". Include their other senior players (those with a few league matches) and the PSG squad blooms to over well 30. By the same criteria United have 25 players 22 and over. 2 fewer than PSG.

A better argument for not buying/loaning a PSG midfielder is: United's midfielders are all better than PSGs. Do you think so? I obviously don't.