Could this be the beginning of something?

Jibbs

Yes if Ole stayed... it will be beginning of United firmly becoming a mid table club.

AndySmith1990

Look, it's a four-horse race. It's not like ok we got Sancho, Ronaldo, and Varane and we should win the league easily. We still have below-average players at our club, and the midfield problem is not solved yet.
It annoys me that there are people who have the audacity, or lack the awareness to bemoan the quality of our players whilst defending the manager. When it comes to below average personnel, Solskjaer beats any player in our squad hands down.

Coops73

Obviously I knew a certain few would pile on, but I hoped it would spark a different discussion to the tidal wave of negativity we’ve seen if late.

Think about it, the boys have been humiliated and so has the manager. That’s got to hurt. Olé looked livid on Sunday. Not only was it a bad loss, but an abject awful performance. At home. Against our biggest rivals traditionally. Surely that’s got to light a fire under them all? Spark a change of ways? I mean if they cave in and our season ends with a whimper before it’s half way through then we certainly are in a dire state… doesn’t there have to be more than that when we generally agree our squad is as good as it’s ever been?
Now that really would be the beginning of something.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
They said this was the last dance

The lights went dim as I looked round the floor

Then I saw you standing there

Then I walked up to you and I asked for this dance

The band had started to play
 I held your hand and I sighed

Is this the start of another heart breaker

Or something better beginning

macko12345

I think we will win the next few games and things will be sorted in the locker room.
The game against Liverpool was a turning point, and don't know what but something good will come out of it, and by that, I don't mean Ole getting the sack.
The league trophy is out of the question, as well as the champions league. A new coach will only complicate things even more. let Ole stay until the summer, and then decide if he is capable of leading united or not.
Told you so...