Could this be the team that 10 years from now we praise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artimities

United were in free fall… without a parachute. Fergie left and we were not prepared. It’s not a knock on the club because anytime you lose an icon of a manager you suffer.
We were in free fall and ETH is our Keanu in Point Break, giving us the parachute to land safely.
we will beat Arsenal…. Mark my words. 3-1

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Showing nothing of note so far. We can revisit this a bit later.

Lentwood

We have had better results and performances than this for longer periods post-SAF

The problem has always been kicking-on once we hit a competitive level.

We have lacked the ruthlessness to make the changes to go from "good" to "great" in key moments and ended-up going backwards.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I think we're getting carried away.

We only beat Liverpool because we played less than 120 minutes.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Far too early to tell. Lets just take 1 game at a time please.

NotQuiteManc

Let's see them doing this, at the very least, 50% of the games, then we can start talking.

ShoePolish

If we're praising the team for beating Arsenal 10 years ago, it's a scary state of affairs in the future.

Abraxas

Even if now is the point at which things turn and head in the direction of greatness, it is not going to be this particular team, is it?

Unless you're an incredible optimist it can easily be seen that there still needs to be major work done in the market to get us anywhere near competing. Theres a bloke at Man City scoring 12 goals a game. It always has to be considered how far we have to go and what we have to reach to become winners again.

I dare say if we become a trophy winning side it will probably be a very different looking overall squad.

AndySmith1990

Unless we win the league or CL in the next couple years, no, this team will be largely forgotten. Will the team that won the league/FA/Europa cups be praised in 10 years?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
No, we still have lot of issues. Atleast we are in right track and believe we just have enough to finish top 4.

Todd

No, we still have lot of issues. Atleast we are in right track and believe we just have enough to finish top 4.
It seems a foregone conclusion that City are gonna walk the league, so which of Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea do you see as weaker than us in terms of getting 4th?

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Getting a bit carried away over 3 very narrow wins I think.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
United were in free fall… without a parachute. Fergie left and we were not prepared. It’s not a knock on the club because anytime you lose an icon of a manager you suffer.
We were in free fall and ETH is our Keanu in Point Break, giving us the parachute to land safely.
we will beat Arsenal…. Mark my words. 3-1
Giggsy is that you?

Semper Fudge

Apt Tagline
Come back in 10 years and see. What a totally pointless thread and a waste of bandwidth.

Do you have the lottery numbers, btw? That's only at the weekend.

Why worry about 10 years away, you could be dead by then.
Your post is an incredibly boring post.

Remember the geese

Even if now is the point at which things turn and head in the direction of greatness, it is not going to be this particular team, is it?

Unless you're an incredible optimist it can easily be seen that there still needs to be major work done in the market to get us anywhere near competing. Theres a bloke at Man City scoring 12 goals a game. It always has to be considered how far we have to go and what we have to reach to become winners again.

I dare say if we become a trophy winning side it will probably be a very different looking overall squad.
Not this particular team, no. However, I think one more window of top investment with 3 or 4 additions and we can be very competitive.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
I mean, I’m looking forward to @Samid posting in this thread every 8-9 months over the next 10 years saying ‘is this even a debate’.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Come back in 10 years and see. What a totally pointless thread and a waste of bandwidth.
Do you have the lottery numbers, btw? That's only at the weekend.
Why worry about 10 years away, you could be dead by then.
We've won 3 games in a row and we are set for the next 10 years?
That turned out well for Ole, didn't it.
What is wrong with you people? We seem to have morphed into RAWK.
You need a hug dear?

Anyway, Sassy is right..
Every time we get cocky and start flying sky high, we hit the ground hard and very painfull.
And no, not this team, we (Erik) still have work to do, get rid of quite a few players and replace them..
So, why don't we go one game at the time..

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
You need a hug dear?

Anyway, Sassy is right..
Every time we get cocky and start flying sky high, we hit the ground hard and very painfull.
And no, not this team, we (Erik) still have work to do, get rid of quite a few players and replace them..
So, why don't we go one game at the time..
I'm always up for a hug :)

NICanRed

Players come - players go. Managers come - managers go. Maybe even owners come and go. The only constant is the supporters.
Will we all be here in 10 years - encouraging, pushing, asking, willing the team on to be the top dogs. I hope so.
The strength of this club is in its support.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Not sure what the point of this thread is.

Close Shutters

Status
Not open for further replies.