Covid Goal Celebrations

In some respects I disagree. I’m sure many will see it as millionaires skipping the queue for the vaccine (let’s not act that hasn’t happened already) but they are one of the few professions being forced to carry on and mix with large groups of people. It seems only right they get the vaccinations sooner than a lot of people, provided the league paid for it.
you can argue that they should be vaccinated in-line with shop workers and factory workers.

clearly the most vulnerable need the vaccination first.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
It’s just To please the dumb and spoilt in society, the same as that woman who was complaining that there was a lower league team singing Adele after winning their cup game, in her view it was a why can they if I can’t. Quite pathetic

djembatheking

In some respects I disagree. I’m sure many will see it as millionaires skipping the queue for the vaccine (let’s not act that hasn’t happened already) but they are one of the few professions being forced to carry on and mix with large groups of people. It seems only right they get the vaccinations sooner than a lot of people, provided the league paid for it.
Forced to carry on, you're having a laugh aren't you. They are multi millionaires and if they didn't want to play they wouldn't. Try telling that to people that have to go to work as they don't get a penny if they don't . If there are any concerns about football it should stop as it is not essential.

Kag

An impractical request that is designed to placate numpties and is all about the optics. It isn’t based on science and has no wider implications on transmission within society on any sort of meaningful scale.

This will turn into a massive story because the Premier League has made it so. Talk of fines and consequences and so on. If it gets to that then some party or other needs to make the decision and can the whole thing altogether. We’ve lost our marbles.

And yes, the players have celebrated today. This was always going to happen because elite sportspeople have spent years blocking out all kinds of distractions to focus on nothing other than their craft. In some cases, sportspeople employ psychologists and other practitioners to make this even easier.

This story has more legs in it and it’s only going to get more and more ridiculous.