Covid Outbreak at Man Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Not the most solid source but would be a weird thing to get wrong.

Edit:

Last edited:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
If they’re all vaccinated then I guess it’s not such a bad thing considering we need to get our shit together tactically.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If they’re all vaccinated then I guess it’s not such a bad thing considering we need to get our shit together tactically.
Yeah having half the squad and coaches quarantining will help us pull it together

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Oh shit. Good thing is, we could have some injured players back by the time we play next game.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
It's true. Breaking on other Utd forums from the usual ITKs. They think Lindelof yesterday could well be connected but that's obviously just rumour for now.

lex talionis

Unfortunate. But not disastrous for us at all if we had to postpone the next match or two.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I always love our December fixtures with the build up to Christmas etc so will be disappointed if we have to postpone them but it is what it is! Health comes first.

massi83

just about the worst time for this to happen.

even if we post postpone some fixures when could we even make them up....
We have 2 games in the next 14 days. Hardly the worst time to have it. Obviously would be better without it though.

RUCK4444

I’m no sure how this is possible, the players looked like they were self isolating from each other against Norwich …

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Inevitable tbh. Everyone is coming down with it at the moment, new variant is highly transmissible too and footballers were never going to be exempt from it.

El Zoido

Makes no difference if they’re vaccinated or not, vaccine doesn’t stop you getting it. The quarantine period is the same. The vaccine just reduces the symptoms, which wouldn’t be too bad in healthy young people anyway. Physiological recovery should be quicker among the vaccinated however.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Well he is depending on what the story it is. He’s got plenty wrong on the transfer front.
True, none of them are ever 100% with the transfer stuff. On United news in general though, he's usually very accurate, this unfortunately was always going to be correct info and this news is spreading everywhere now. Fs :(

Thiagoal

I’m no sure how this is possible, the players looked like they were self isolating from each other against Norwich …
Maybe they all had COVID? Not sure what else could explain the lethargy

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Yeah having half the squad and coaches quarantining will help us pull it together
Well it would buy us time. People can still work on stuff while in quarantine. It’s not an ideal situation so we can at least make the most of it as it would buy us some time.

Brentford will be a completely different proposition in couple of days time and if we play like we did yesterday— we’ll get beaten. So I mean if the game were to get postponed, it could work in our favour.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Apparently the whole squad involved in yesterday's game has tested negative. So not much grounds to postpone the Brentford game, if we have 20 players who are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.