Craig burley on United

Red_Ramirez

The ABU media and the anti-Mourinho brigade dont know what to do with themselves atm

muppets. I bet the snakes will come out in full force when we lose a game

Needham

Burley's right to be teed off, that studio looks like a toxic workplace with banter like a firm of ambulance chasing lawyers set up by a pig with a night school law qualification. The presenter is the most insufferable of all and Shaka Khan has really let himself down. Marcotti will do anything for an extra chicken drumstick and this could all get silly. Could EASILY see a glassing on a night out involving that lot. Make Keysey and Gray look consummate.

Judas

Open to offers
Burley's right to be teed off, that studio looks like a toxic workplace with banter like a firm of ambulance chasing lawyers set up by a pig with a night school law qualification. The presenter is the most insufferable of all and Shaka Khan has really let himself down. Marcotti will do anything for an extra chicken drumstick and this could all get silly. Could EASILY see a glassing on a night out involving that lot. Make Keysey and Gray look consummate.
Are you Craig Burley in disguise?

99withaflake

Craig Burley will always be in MUFC history for his assist in the Beckham winner in the 1996 FA cup semi final. Thank you very much Craig, was a great day and the highlight of your shit career.

Cracking game that! Forgot Cantona made a goal line clearance late on. Lots of drama at both ends. Keane played really well.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Craig Burley will always be in MUFC history for his assist in the Beckham winner in the 1996 FA cup semi final. Thank you very much Craig, was a great day and the highlight of your shit career.

That was some assist. Impressive.
Shame it was to an opponent. ;)

roseguy64

TBF to Craig he's right. They are being hypocritical slightly. They'll bash United every week then turn around after this win and say they'll go through.

Darkhorsez

:lol::lol::lol:

Could be said of the Cafe too!

Green_Red

Keano really KO'd a few of those Chelsea players with some hard tackles :nervous::keano:

Cantonagotmehere

I really like the ESPN folks. Pure entertainment value. Nicol and Burley are "cute". Grumpy old men, just being angry on camera. They have grown on me.
Mcbride comes in some times and speaks some sense.
The Moreno guy, he gets to my nerves, he tries to act all intellectual and pedantic, but he is super biased and pre-disposed in his opinions IMO.
I also don't like Hislop much, but I like him better than Moreno.
The Moreno guy sure hates Jose. Hates him.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I think its funny he revealed how they always trashtalk Mourinho when the camera is off too, clearly he didn't get the memo for the night.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Craig Burley has always come across as a shamefully bitter individual when commentating on our games. Just like Souness, he struggles to keep his hate for United from spilling out.

That was hilarious, though. You could literally see the anger building inside him :lol:

Shimo

I actually like him because he actually calls it like it is - they do wallop United like he said right now. He doesn't really have any particular favorites and gives it to just about everyone but, then also gives praise when warranted.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
The ABU media and the anti-Mourinho brigade dont know what to do with themselves atm

muppets. I bet the snakes will come out in full force when we lose a game
All it takes is for us to lose 1 match and the anti Jose brigade will be out in force.
The crazy thing is that most of that lot, want Poch in charge. Poch has just lost 3 matches in a row. If he did the same at MUFC, he'll be crucified by the same people who want him to replace Jose.

vangagal

All it takes is for us to lose 1 match and the anti Jose brigade will be out in force.
The crazy thing is that most of that lot, want Poch in charge. Poch has just lost 3 matches in a row. If he did the same at MUFC, he'll be crucified by the same people who want him to replace Jose.
Jose lost 2 matches and our season is gone. We are doomed and destined to relegation. Sack Jose fast! Our world is gonna end now.
I bet that lot is crying inside now waiting to make an epic comeback again.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Marcotti always gets thrown into these segments during awkward sitiations...and always looks like he finished a massive meal

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
"It must have been your accent" :lol:
Best part!

bludsucker

He is at it again saying lukaku will be outed(sic) by the next manager who comes in. He says that lukaku isn’t an intelligent striker and he is a big and strong striker. Why do people persist with this theory that lukaku isn’t intelligent. Is it borderline racist??

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
:lol: He has a point somewhere in there but funny as feck how wound up he’s getting and that they’re purposely making it worse.

Josep Dowling

He is at it again saying lukaku will be outed(sic) by the next manager who comes in. He says that lukaku isn’t an intelligent striker and he is a big and strong striker. Why do people persist with this theory that lukaku isn’t intelligent. Is it borderline racist??
I think they refer to his football intelligence rather than his actual intelligence. I mean he can't be stupid, he's fluent in something like 6 languages. However I think his football intelligence can be questioned. A big target man striker who can't actually hold the ball up and drifts out wide constantly. He doesn't play to his own strengths which is his pace and build.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Have you read the Cafe lately? Not exactly unpopular opinions being expressed by Burley there.

James Peril

Oh stop your nonsense, it really, really isn't. You bringing in race is more racist to be perfectly honest. Lukaku's footballing intelligence is limited compared to better strikers, seeing his lack of goals against better teams/defenders, his amount of plain, similar goals and lack of goals out of "nothing".

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Think he's talking about his football intelligence and I can't disagree.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Jeez!! I hope you are kidding but wouldn't surprise me if you weren't. Its becoming increasingly difficult to express opinions in here frankly without someone accusing you of having hidden agendas. This is a new one. You call it as you see it, well you must be racist.:houllier::houllier:

Okey

It's Craig Burley. Won't bother with him. When your colleagues are laughing at you openly you should rethink your job to be honest...

Chairman Steve

Craig Burley is a lowest common denominator pundit who probably puts out opinions he doesn’t really believe but says them for the attention, or if it’s a radio call-in show, to get gullible morons to call in to spend money and make money for the station. He’s like Talksport level where they just shill opinions to people who don’t know any better and can’t tell yet that theyre being duped by the routine shock jock playbook to get you to call in and spend your money.

He’s harmless and like most analysis segments of a televised match, I just turn to the other side or go do something else for 15 minutes if it’s half time.