Television Criminal Minds

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
With Lundy from Dexter? (I know you're banned now)

I've just started watching this recently, up to S3 E3 just after Mandy left. I don't get how the actor wouldn't have known what he was getting himself into when starting filming.
Seems like he has issues.

I'm up to date now with season 10 and boy has it gayed up a lot. There's always some lovey dovey scene at the end now, in literally every episode. It's most annoying :(

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How is it rubbish? I've watched several seasons of it. Every episode starts with the serial killer killing a few people and then snatching the next person. Then the team gets called in and goes through their procedures. They eventually find the guy within seconds of him killing his next victim and Reed talks about some childhood trauma that makes the serial killer let his victims go.
:lol: Spot on.

Haven't watched this for 2-3 years now so excuse me if they've changed their habits.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How is it rubbish? I've watched several seasons of it. Every episode starts with the serial killer killing a few people and then snatching the next person. Then the team gets called in and goes through their procedures. They eventually find the guy within seconds of him killing his next victim and Reed talks about some childhood trauma that makes the serial killer let his victims go.
Spot on.

Bertie Wooster

Really hope the show comes back. And that it hasn't changed too much.

It's my favourite ever drama. I prefer the more polished mainstream US shows to the gritty, cable ones. And I felt it was one of the few shows that lasted such a long time while maintaining the same tones and high levels of quality.

Too many shows that I've loved have gone silly by the end, or, in the case of the more fantasy / Sci-fi ones, dull and complicated due to getting ever deeper into a mythology rather than keeping the perfect balance they started with (Buffy, Supernatural, etc).

Criminal Minds managed to cope with losing some of its best characters - Hotch and Gideon especially - by maintaining the solid writing and keeping the right balance between the cases and the characters home lifes, individual cases each episode v more drawn out ones, etc. I guess, yes, that makes it formulaic. But if it's a formula I like, then I'd much prefer shows to keep it then go down the familiar route of getting sillier or almost unrecognisable from how they began.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Nah, it got progressively worse when they started showing the bad guy right at the start and became much more formulaic imo.

Still I'm glad it's coming back, and the first 4-5 seasons are up there for me. Maybe Hoch has sorted his anger issues out and will be allowed back :lol: