Cringeworthy football related moments

Dir Wangem

Like the title suggests: post cringeworthy football related moments in here. I'll start us off with two of the most cringeworthy clips I've seen.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
I'm sure there's plenty from the MLS alone

How the feck is this even possible. :lol: I've seen it before and I still can't believe that someone earnestly came up with it.

You might have some history, But we don't give a crud, ?!?!?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!

Even the Chelsea players were like "get the feck up you moron"

For a biggish bloke drogba wasn't half a pussy you could make a cringe montage of him alone

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
I tried it, it was like

"you just got kaned (just got kaned) ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

over and over again
Tried it again and, well, yes that's basically what happens. Thought it was better (= shittier) first time. Nevermind.

Seveneric

Does it have to be on-field? If not, Van Gaal's rambling, drunken Christmas party speech, that was apparently hailed as the peak of humour on here.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
The glory hunter's Bluffer's guide:

The guide offers basic facts about the club – "If asked where we play our football, it's the City of Manchester Stadium" – on the basis that "Champions League qualification and the FA Cup final will mean hundreds of thousands of people will adopt the Blues as their chosen side".

It is "a guide to help 'newbies' bluff your way through the televised games". It explains how to celebrate goals with the 'Poznan' dance, the meaning of Blue Moon, the club's anthem, and other pointers such as "this is our first FA Cup final since 1981, so don't try to bluff your way through historical facts. The last trophy we won was in 1976 so, again, get this right or you'll arouse suspicion."

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Like the title suggests: post cringeworthy football related moments in here. I'll start us off with two of the most cringeworthy clips I've seen.

Poor Peter Kay. That's just embarrassing.

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit

The Nasri song has got to be the most embarrasing football song I've heard. :lol:
Jeez...bet those people singing it look so stupid now.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Did di canio once push a ref over too? Can't remember which ref but like it happened in slow motion!

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Did di canio once push a ref over too? Can't remember which ref but like it happened in slow motion!
Yes, but if you watch that carefully, you will see that the ref took a dive.
And THAT is why it was cringe worthy, because the damn ref took a dive and made an absolute meal of it.

Here you go:

The dive was quite theatric. :lol: