Cristiano has covid

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Will be interesting to see how one of the fitter, healthier people in the world is affected by COVID. I'd imagine he will be completely asymptomatic.
He`ll most likely be fine and 99% won`t have any long term issues from it but being healthy and fit doesn`t automatically mean asymptomatic or very mild course of the disease, even for professional athletes. Genetics most likely play the biggest role.
Gündogan had it and he said it was quite heavy with him feeling like shit for days and that he doesn`t remember having an infect as bad ever before.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Will be interesting to see how one of the fitter, healthier people in the world is affected by COVID. I'd imagine he will be completely asymptomatic.
I remember reading about a guy in italy earlier on, who was a fitness trainer and regular marathon runner. Spent weeks in a respirator before he pulled through.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I remember reading about a guy in italy earlier on, who was a fitness trainer and regular marathon runner. Spent weeks in a respirator before he pulled through.
Scary stuff. I wonder what the determining factor is in terms of how one is affected by the virus (I always thought it was how healthy a person is).

Last edited:

Kajus

Scary stuff. I wonder what the determining factor is in terms of how one is affected by the virus (I always thought it was who healthy a person is).
If it's the same person I remember reading about, I think he ran a (half?) marathon days before his symptoms began, so it's possible the he completely exhausted an already infected body and the virus then just got a free reign.