Cristiano has covid

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Will be interesting to see how one of the fitter, healthier people in the world is affected by COVID. I'd imagine he will be completely asymptomatic.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Aye. Considering they’d have been doing video analysis of the France game in the same room, having lunch together, playing 11v11 in training and everything else, I suppose Donny better lace up his boots for Newcastle, PSG and Arsenal then. By whatever slim chance though, hope Bruno hasn’t caught it.

On a side note, Wolves won’t be able to put out a team against Leeds! :lol:
Hopefully, man. I watch United nowadays just to watch Bruno (and Greenwood, if he plays).

Wolves, though. :lol: :lol: Fair point on that. Although how many Portugal NT players do they have?

Eggberto

Doctors don’t think he’s passed it on as he’s not passed anything to his team mates in the last ten years

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Taken yesterday apparently. On international duty so all the players that could be exposed will take it back to separate countries.

They’ve all been tested at the same time as Cristiano and all came back negative.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
They wouldn't receive a positive result after 1 day. So if it was passed to them yesterday, they will all need re-testing in about a week once the incubation period is over and symptoms start to show.
They won’t have to isolate. It’s happened loads of timed players testing positive and the protocol seems to be test the rest of the squad. When have we ever seen players self-isolating apart from when there’s been an outbreak at Leyton Orient or wherever. Bruno will be able to play I’m sure.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Surely the whole squad and staff need to isolate now? I'm struggling to keep up with the rules, but I'm seeing people getting messages from track and trace to say that they've been in contact with somebody that has it and they need to isolate for a week.

Testing them after one day is stupid.

Okey

What chance do we regular people have if these elite sports people constantly in highly protected bubbles keep testing positive? This virus is damn crafty!

shahzy

I bet his immune system is robotic and it's using Norton Antivirus as we speak

He’ll be fine, this virus is really nothing to anyone young and in good health. Unlikely he’ll even feel any negative effects from it. The important thing is that he doesn’t pass it on to someone in a risk category.
Its been reported that he is asymptomatic and most likely he’ll be fine. But we should realise that even for young people the virus sometimes causes long term issues. This might be very rare, but still it’s something that’s of concern.

Reactions: jojojo

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Surely the whole squad and staff need to isolate now? I'm struggling to keep up with the rules, but I'm seeing people getting messages from track and trace to say that they've been in contact with somebody that has it and they need to isolate for a week.

Testing them after one day is stupid.
Nope they’ll just be tested on an individual basis. If they test positive then isolate, if not then carry on as normal.

this is why the virus is so hard to lock down as you basically cannot do that in every scenario.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
This is why pointless international friendlies should never have restarted. Just increases the risk of one player infecting the others in the squad, and then it spreading back to all the other teams and leagues.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
They won’t have to isolate. It’s happened loads of timed players testing positive and the protocol seems to be test the rest of the squad. When have we ever seen players self-isolating apart from when there’s been an outbreak at Leyton Orient or wherever. Bruno will be able to play I’m sure.
The fact that they're fecking idiots isn't the issue, the fact is he's got Covid and yesterday he exposed a tonne of other people who won't yet show positive to tests but could also have it and take it back to their home countries and pass it on before their next tests come back positive in a week or so.

Lord SInister

where grasses are green and girls are pretty
hope he gets well soon.
My aunts and my little cousins(6 and 7 years respectively) also contracted Covid few weeks back, they didn't needed any extensive care, were just quarantined and given proper food and quarantined accommodation. And they beat Corona easily. Hope it will the same for anyone effected from Portugal team.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Doctors don’t think he’s passed it on as he’s not passed anything to his team mates in the last ten years
:lol:

hope he gets well soon.
My aunts and my little cousins(6 and 7 years respectively) also contracted Covid few weeks back, they didn't needed any extensive care, were just quarantined and given proper food and quarantined accommodation. And they beat Corona easily. Hope it will the same for anyone effected from Portugal team.
Your aunts are pretty young. No wonder they beat it easily.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
5. Patricio, neves Moutinho Semedo and podence Nuno will be sweating on the results of the next round of testing for sure
That's pretty impressive. (almost?) all of them are NT starters.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
As opposed to a good riddle after a game. :lol:

Seriously how ?
Uncovered coughing, sneezing; talking at close distance, not disinfecting touched surface, body contact (handshake), etc. Anything where droplets or body fluid can stick around and be transferred to others.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I wonder if his detractors will be moaning about him not passing it on as much as Messi here. :p