Cristiano Ronaldo (I stay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
We've spent two weeks trying to whittle the price down so we can keep within our piss poor transfer budget.

What forward, ready to play the bulk of our games next season, are you getting for the £40-45m we'll have left in a few weeks time?
We spend tons every summer. The whole "we are papers" bit is plain wrong.

But don't mind me, I'll leave you to sobbing about Ronaldo leaving- something that's his choice and not really our fault. Finding the right CF is our managments job. Whether now or next year it has to be done anyway.

RedStarUnited

I've been looking through all these Ronaldo threads and googling it but I dont get it. Fill me in people. Does he legit want out or is it paper rumors. As far as I can tell its all coming from The Times. Are the credible?
[/QUOTE

Multiple sources now, it looks like his agent pushed the news out.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Well why not?
After all he wants to play in a winning team and we certainly don't have that right now.
Also the promises to sign FDJ, Eriksen, Antony etc etc have not been fulfilled yet.
Are we all being taken for a ride ??
Well there many reason why not, but that's besides the point. You were somehow trying to paint his actions as some sort of brave protest.

He just wants out because our endeavors next year are beneath him.

So that's that.

mancan92

The bellend moved to the club on deadline day last season.

“Club legend” :lol:
He is a club legend what are you laughing about? Has won every competition for the club being our main player. And came back last season and showed far more determination and passion than most of the squad. Virtually the only player along with de gea that showed what it means to be a united player.

Strelok

Can't fecking wait for the day he leaves so I can say thanks God. Probably the best news so far this window. Please please be true.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nev is just an absolute tool at this point!
You don't like to see him battling our corner against a scouse prick taking the mick?

What should he say
"Oh this is no problem, we'll easily pick a top striker up"

Dobba

Similar to United w RVN. Prolific striker/CF, yet United didn't win as much as they maybe should have or thought with a player like that. Once he left, the team put their identity in Ronaldo and Rooney. More of a team effort going forward and United were more unpredictable in their play. Same thing will eventually happen. 1 or 2 months from now or 12 months from now.
So all we need to do is find the greatest footballer of all time and one of the best forwards of his generation for the £40-45m we'll have remaining in this season's transfer budget. No biggy.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Some of you guys call yourselves united fans. Honestly one of the few players who gave a crap about playing for the club last season and is a club legend. It's sad he's leaving. No need to be absolute belends.
We are United fans. People have their different views and how a fan should be don't they? If Ronaldo wants to leave then feck him. No player is bigger than the club and we need players now who have an ambition to bring us back up there. Not players who are only in it just for personal achievements.

GlasgowCeltic

He doesn't love the club anywhere near the level that some United fans seem to think he does.
He’s been a legendary performer for the club across two spells but this is like the third or fourth summer he’s wanted out of like six summers he’s been at Utd

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't fecking wait for the day he leaves so I can say thanks God. Probably the best new so far this window. Please please be true.
Yeah brilliant mate. Replace the one thing that gave us even the slightest joy last season.

Maybe we can put a 60m offer in for Callum Wilson or King or someone?

phelans shorts

No he wasn't. Him leaving isn't some universal proof of every previous narrative is it?
We brought Ronaldo in, the team fell apart and were much worse than without him, he padded his own stats and is riding off into the Chelsea sunset.

Thankfully he’ll also make them worse while padding his own stats, and we should be in a position to capitalise.

The Bloody-Nine

Bang on. He should have let the club know before the transfer window opened.
To be fair, we don't know for certain when he told them. Just that the press have now found out about it.

I'm not bothered if he stays or goes. I'm sure he'll be replaced.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
This time next week United may have all but 3 deals done but, sure, continue to lose your minds over the bs spouted by Ronnies camp.

He does not give a flying feck about United signing anyone. Its about himself. Always has been for the little slave-boy.

lsd

The Oracle
I wouldn't worry too much if he is looking to leave. We can't sell anyone

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
It was so badly thought through. He should be City's problem. If we'd have put his £500k a week towards the midfield last summer instead it could have been us signing Haaland.
Yup. We’d probably have had a lot of extra money to throw around this summer and got a long term player instead. I’m so bloody sick of this old short term striker nonsense

Keefy18

You don't like to see him battling our corner against a scouse prick taking the mick?

What should he say
"Oh this is no problem, we'll easily pick a top striker up"
Not when he's not speaking the truth and its blatantly obvious.

Carra was / is spot on and Nev knows it but letting heart rule over his head.

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
Not really arsed, he should probably have told the club earlier as this will change their transfer plans but he is only interested in himself so im hardly surprised.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
club legend asked to leave twice :drool:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He is a club legend what are you laughing about? Has won every competition for the club being our main player. And came back last season and showed far more determination and passion than most of the squad. Virtually the only player along with de gea that showed what it means to be a united player.
It's the halfwits who claimed he was the problem all long, despite the fact he was single handedly getting us wins that I don't get.

This isn't RVN being pushed out when we have a much more dynamic better for the team Saha in his place.
This is losing our one goal scorer of even moderate ability, leaving a huge hole. Worrying as heck.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Has ETH basically told him he can go, do you think? Seems a bit late in the window to announce it on his own accord. Maybe ETH gave him the old "I can't guarantee game time" talk.

Dobba

Yeah brilliant mate. Replace the one thing that gave us even the slightest joy last season.

Maybe we can put a 60m offer in for Callum Wilson or King or someone?
We don't need a forward, apparently. Turns out all the players the Cafe insist are shite and who shouldn't be getting played at the moment are actually mint and will score goals galore once Ole Ronaldo stops holding them back.

ForeverRed1

One thing you don’t want in your squad: a unhappy ronaldo. Love him but he will stink up the place.

If it’s true and he wants to leave, they have to let him.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Think he already has an offer that’s why he has asked this. He is way too egoistic to take a chance that he has no takers when he wants a move

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Who cares? He’s not the type of striker we need anyway, he was only going to be here for another season anyway.

Guess we don’t actually mean anything to him, though.

phelans shorts

He’s absolutely not a club legend. He lost any hope he had of ever being called that in the summer of 2008.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Well there many reason why not, but that's besides the point. You were somehow trying to paint his actions as some sort of brave protest.

He just wants out because our endeavors next year are beneath him.

So that's that.
He wants to leave because he was patiently waiting for our incoming transfers and nobody came in except 'close' interested' etc etc etc!!
Our club shows no ambition to be better and he doesn't want to go on the tour for nothing.

AndySmith1990

Some of you guys call yourselves united fans. Honestly one of the few players who gave a crap about playing for the club last season and is a club legend. It's sad he's leaving. No need to be absolute belends.
It's not sad that he's leaving, it's fantastic. We may actually function like a proper team next season and we won't have to witness his petulant tantrums when a manager dares to drop him or sub him

We also won't have to put up with his fan club talking as if we're Ronaldo FC and the club is beneath him

Overall very happy with this news.

mancan92

We are United fans. People have their different views and how a fan should be don't they? If Ronaldo wants to leave then feck him. No player is bigger than the club and we need players now who have an ambition to bring us back up there. Not players who are only in it just for personal achievements.
When a player has given as much as he has to the club you show a bit of respect. Last season he didn't down tools like the rest he stood up and tried to make something happen. Show the guy the respect for that.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What's with the G Nev hate. He's giving pushback to a scouser laughing at us?
Don't pay them any attention.
They're the "Ronaldo was the problem", everyone else is fine, despite absolute all evidence being the exact opposite.

I'm seriously intrigued who these people think will be our striker.
We're utterly sh!te in the transfer market, and people think we'll suddenly just magic the right call on a striker in the next few weeks.
Worrying.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
We don't need a forward, apparently. Turns out all the players the Cafe insist are shite and who shouldn't be getting played at the moment are actually mint and will score goals galore once Ole Ronaldo stops holding them back.
Stop getting your knickers in a twist. Being ok with a non running 38? year old striker with huge influence and ho desire for the task in hand to go, is not the same as saying we don't need a striker.

You're clearly upset and getting a bit hysterical. Have a cup of tea.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
What's with the G Nev hate. He's giving pushback to a scouser laughing at us?
fans of gone mad. siding with a scouser taking the piss. Jesus Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.