Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Please will someone post that tweet again quoting Khabib? I didn't quite catch what it said.

I also can't believe Ronaldo isn't vaccinated.

/s
We just signed United mate. I think that's the gist.

jem

It’s an example of what the vaccine is doing to people and at 36 Ronaldo is no spring chicken he needs to be using every physical advantage he’s got.

edit: He’s vaccinated now so no point worrying.
Do you want to provide something other than anecdotal evidence to support such a claim? If you can't, you should be banned as far as I'm concerned.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Why are things that have yellow and black in them so easy to dislike? Dortmund, TalkSport, wasps.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Cundy's viewpoint is completely normal for a rival fan. Nothing wrong with it.

I want Lukaku to flop.

I want Grealish to flop.

Judas

Open to offers
Cundy's viewpoint is completely normal for a rival fan. Nothing wrong with it.

I want Lukaku to flop.

I want Grealish to flop.
Aye exactly. Bit silly for anyone to get angry. I hope Lukaku, and especial Saul flop massively at Chelsea for example. Why wouldn't I? I'm a Utd supporter.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Fletcher is exactly a year older than Ronaldo. Poor lad, could have been a solid midfielder for longer, if not for IBD.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It’s pretty wild really. He joined United as an 18 year old spotty kid with bad teeth and weird noodle hair and I remember a photo of him crossing the road with his mum wearing a gawkish sweater.

Now he comes back on his own personal private jet like a fecking boss.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It’s pretty wild really. He joined United as an 18 year old spotty kid with bad teeth and weird noodle hair and I remember a photo of him crossing the road with his mum wearing a gawkish sweater.

Now he comes back on his own personal private jet like a fecking boss.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Was it @Rhyme Animal who kept trying to convince everyone that boot cut jeans are the way forward?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Fletcher is exactly a year older than Ronaldo. Poor lad, could have been a solid midfielder for longer, if not for IBD.
End of 2008-09 and throughout 2009-10 Fletcher was incredible. What happened to him was such a shame. Looked every bit a Man Utd captain in that 2009-10 season.

Good for Ronnie to be greeted by a familiar face. People forget what Fletcher went through in those early years. 'Fergie's son' and all that cak. Ronaldo was here through all of it though. Sometimes you forget that they came into the first team set up within a year of one another.

mobmob

Holy shit that’s like 70 people! Transfer and wages paid for.
The megastore was packed inside! when you get inside its like snake queues to the tills! They sold out of all shirts except home PL font ones by 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.