Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

Ole should've received him at the airport as well.

Failed his first real test.

RetroStu

Yet another vid of all his Utd goals, but this is a brand new one that has great video quality and editing. From the Manchester Utd Youtube channel.
Well worth a watch. :devil:

Last edited:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Talkshite know they’ll get more views for saying something controversial. feck them.

TsuWave

I can only hope Ronaldo is seeing all of this shit. He feeds off of stuff like this

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I value the opinion of average caf posters than Shitbonlahor and any of those gormless looking, opinionated, clickbaiting Talksport crew.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Talkshite know they’ll get more views for saying something controversial. feck them.
This is the whole story. The whole media is on it. They see the social media engagements around Ronaldo, same as everyone else. You can tell that the producers at Talksport are there telling them to say stuff that may go viral.

Leonzo1

Are we thinking he is going to start VS Newcastle? What's his situation? My guess is If he gets 1-2 trainings with us he'll be good to go.

LARulz

Are we thinking he is going to start VS Newcastle? What's his situation? My guess is If he gets 1-2 trainings with us he'll be good to go.
My guess would be from the bench but he would be more fit than most as the others will have been travelling

El Zoido

Has to start, it’s fecking Ronaldo! Never know with Ole though. Old Trafford will be rocking and every single person there will want to see Ronaldo play, it might be a slight downer if he’s on the bench. He won’t have trained much with the team, but it shouldn’t be a problem.

RedDevilRoshi

I hope he will but I’ve got a feeling Ole won’t and will bring him on as a sub. Will probably start with the following forward line:

Greenwood - Fernandes - Pogba
Cavani​

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Just thought you should all know I dreamed last night we won the Champions League with Ronaldo scoring a last minute winner from a corner.

Castia

Ronaldo has 20 goals in finals

Kane has 0
I’m sure they’re told to go with the most controversial views just to get the views/clicks.

I mean who the feck is picking Kane ahead of Ronaldo for a final you must have never watched a game of football in your life.

Mr Smith

I hope he will but I’ve got a feeling Ole won’t and will bring him on as a sub. Will probably start with the following forward line:

Greenwood - Fernandes - Pogba
Cavani​
He'll definitely start. He's back from international duty early and will have had a full week of training under his belt after having played 90 minutes for Portugal. He's also had a full pre-season with Juve. It's not like Sancho and Varane where their moves had disrupted their training schedules. The only question will be whether he starts up front, or on the left and Pogba drops into midfield.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The megastore was packed inside! when you get inside its like snake queues to the tills! They sold out of all shirts except home PL font ones by 2pm
I thought it was hard to get a Maguire shirt the summer he signed, with the club shop selling out on match day 1.

But this is madness. Club shop packed out on a random morning, online saying orders will only be despatched in October now etc!!

JB7

It is essential and probably the biggest reason lower and non league football in this country is still so well supported.

The armchair lot would be better served taking their anger out on the TV companies for not picking United-Newcastle for the first time in god knows how many years as opposed to a ruling that is great for the game in this country.

Nero

Outdated as feck. From an era before the internet, never mind before streaming became so accessible.

Anyone in the UK who wants to watch an illegal stream of United v Newcastle will be doing exactly that. They're not going to go and watch a live Conference match because United isn't on TV.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It is essential and probably the biggest reason lower and non league football in this country is still so well supported.

The armchair lot would be better served taking their anger out on the TV companies for not picking United-Newcastle for the first time in god knows how many years as opposed to a ruling that is great for the game in this country.
There would still be plenty people whom attend lower league games. People follow their local clubs in England as far as I could tell when I lived there.

I severely doubt that people would just stay in if an odd 3 pm game was televised.

Status
Not open for further replies.