Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

SplitzMagic

I told my daughter and she literally vomited with excitement as she was eating her dinner

fps

I didn’t see this coming but I GUESS you can try him in a double pivot with Fred.

pacifictheme

Head can't marry up it being not what we need and a potential disaster and it being ronaldo coming home.

Castia

Generally the best day in transfer history for me. You can't beat that, a club legend rumoured to be going to City pulls a swerve and rejoins us.

fecking goat

IrishRedDevil

I’m in shock!

My work shift finished 30 minutes ago and I’m still just sitting here trying to compose myself.

Winrar

This has to be the one of, if not the craziest most unexpected transfer in my lifetime.

Just 24 hours ago he was heavily linked to City and this just came out of nowhere... no speculations. I'm honestly speechless.

Kcocymkcus

And there was me saying we won't make any major signings....I'll save you lot the bother, I'm eating my hat as we speak!!! God damn miracle, the boy obviously knew he could never go to City. Wwoooooooooooohoooooooooooo......there is a God!!

Chillosophy

Not gonna lie, im still shaking.

When can we freaking know his number and order his shirt?! I dont care if some of it ends up in Glazers pockets

Cal?

CR7 fan
Didn't imagine the setbacks from the ESL would mean the clubs like Real and Juve (who are still in the ESL plan) who are pretty low on money, would let go Varane and Ronaldo at transfer fees that are pretty unimaginable, and (so far) United getting players to fix and increase qualities of the whole squad. There are still a few days of the transfer window left, I can't wait what kind of surprise United comes up next!
Frenkie de Jong from the remaining club still in the ESL? :smirk:

Let's worry about that tomorrow

Reiver

Went to work, twitter feed was all about him joining City. I was going to post in the transfer forum about how painful that would be.

Come home, 40 tweets to read, expecting confirmation that he's gone to City...incredible. Absolutely incredible.

manc exile

Supports
City
this will be my only post for a few days, as i cannot be bothered with all the abuse i am going to get, but someone has to say it, this is a truly awful move by our club.

i love what he did in his first spell at the club and for that he is a united legend. (and world legend)
but he is the wrong age and this smacks of a marketing signing, not a strategic signing

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
My mate just texted me this news. Wtf happened?? I can't believe this!

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
this will be my only post for a few days, as i cannot be bothered with all the abuse i am going to get, but someone has to say it, this is a truly awful move by our club.

i love what he did in his first spell at the club and for that he is a united legend. (and world legend)
but he is the wrong age and this smacks of a marketing signing, not a strategic signing
You support city?

RedfromIreland

Just got a text from the club asking to renew my membership. They’re quick if the mark in the marketing department

Status
Not open for further replies.