Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Went to work, twitter feed was all about him joining City. I was going to post in the transfer forum about how painful that would be.

Come home, 40 tweets to read, expecting confirmation that he's gone to City...incredible. Absolutely incredible.
I wish I could've seen your reaction as you scrolled the transfer twitter feed, I imagine it's like the Vince McMahon one where he just gradually gets more & more excited :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
My mate just texted me this news. Wtf happened?? I can't believe this!
Bruno hijacked his taxi at the airport and drove him to Lisbon

DutchRed7

First transfer window without Woodward in charge: Sancho, Varane and CR7. Not bad

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Went into London for a meal
For our sons birthday cursing him for signing for City and by the end of our meal he’s a Utd player again
Bizarre

FujiVice

Wont believe this until he's in the "player performance" section of the cafe.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Yes. Quite how we can have a front line like that and a midfield THAT midfield is beyond belief. Can we actually challenge for the title now?
I think so, on paper our attack is unbelievable, the defence looks really, really good and the midfield while unspectacular is still quite solid even if I do think we could do with a better upgrade. Ronaldo/Messi can elevate nearly any team and we're already a very good one.
First transfer window without Woodward in charge: Sancho, Varane and CR7. Not bad
Think he's still very much involved until December.

Dan_F

This is fecking bizarre. It feels like there’s a big game on tonight or something, I’m buzzing.

Terry Chango

this will be my only post for a few days, as i cannot be bothered with all the abuse i am going to get, but someone has to say it, this is a truly awful move by our club.

i love what he did in his first spell at the club and for that he is a united legend. (and world legend)
but he is the wrong age and this smacks of a marketing signing, not a strategic signing
Who are you ?

Ixion

Not a fan of him the person but I'm happy for Sir Alex and all the fans that love him. Hopefully he can fire us to a trophy.

RedDevil-85

Im stunned!
These last 24 hours have been insane.
Well, i never ever thought i would write this but Welcome Back Cristiano Ronaldo:devil::devil::devil:
Holy shit man :drool:

Born2Lose

Don't think I'll believe this until I see an interview with him in the shirt.

Glad for SAF and all the genuine United fans on here who'll enjoy this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.