Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauldyson1uk

This is the biggest mistake this club can make. We already have an ageing Cavani, now an ageing Ronaldo. What happens to Mason now? Reduced playing time.
I have felt for a while now that OGS is a coward. He keeps giving young plyers 1 or 2 isolated games. Apart from Mason 9 an exceptional talent) he has not given anyone else a long run. Elenga had a great pre season but James is still given time ahead of him, same for Diallo. Even OGS must reliase that that Lingard can never be a part of a PL or CL winning team, so why is he playing. Why was he a sub against Saints while Hannibal was not even on the bench.
I can see in a couple of years
Mason asking for a transfer as he is not getting playing time
Hannibal, Elanga, Diallo doing a Pogba and going off to Dortmund or Juve or Leipzig
We are going backwards not forwards. I have followed United since the early fifties and apart from when we were relegated I cannot remeber a time when I felt we were making so many mistakes as now, given the money were are spending
Jesus talk about on a downer !!
This is the biggest pile of s&%t I have read anywhere today.

MrEleson

“OUR CLUB”

All those in the transfer thread that were hurling abuse his way too

AaronRedDevil

I've made a deal with God last night if he signed for united. It's a heavy price to pay but dammit. I'll try to keep my end up. You're welcome lads.

eire-red

The logical side of me says this deal makes no economic sense.

The fan inside of me means I can't keep the smile off my face. That's what it's all about.

Viva Ronaldo.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
To the muppets like myself that begged every transfer rumour of him coming back to be true .... our wishes finally became reality. Let's enjoy these memories whilst they last :D

SATA

That cross by McTominay in the last minutes of the Soton game, Ronaldo would have been running into the box and be right there for a tap in

predator

Youth NITK
The absolute star quality of our squad now is massive.

The pressure will be on but we have the mentality for it if you ask me. Varane is one hell of a leader, as is ronaldo, bruno, Maguire.

This is the biggest mistake this club can make. We already have an ageing Cavani, now an ageing Ronaldo. What happens to Mason now? Reduced playing time.
I have felt for a while now that OGS is a coward. He keeps giving young plyers 1 or 2 isolated games. Apart from Mason 9 an exceptional talent) he has not given anyone else a long run. Elenga had a great pre season but James is still given time ahead of him, same for Diallo. Even OGS must reliase that that Lingard can never be a part of a PL or CL winning team, so why is he playing. Why was he a sub against Saints while Hannibal was not even on the bench.
Hannibal, Elanga, Diallo doing a Pogba and going off to Dortmund or Juve or Leipzig
We are going backwards not forwards. I have followed United since the early fifties and apart from when we were relegated I cannot remeber a time when I felt we were making so many mistakes as now, given the money were are spending
Staggering to me that someone can (supposedly) watch football for sixty years and come out with takes like this.

So 19-year-old Greenwood will lose out from the arrival of the 2nd-greatest footballer ever to train with and learn from, and to balance the workload up front so we don't have to overplay a young player even when he's off form because there are no options (the way we did for most of last season).

And this will somehow cause Greenwood to kick off and ask for a transfer.

maverickjesus

I'd post the Michael Scott door gif but it won't let me.

stw2022

I left for work this morning…now we’ve signed Ronaldo?

…nope still don’t understand.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Still averaging almost 1 goal (0.9x) per 90 min in the last 2 seasons in all comps. Madness. Such number is what youd expect out of a top forward during his peak. Not when hes 36.
I'm telling you, the weirdo skeptics of this transfer haven't actually watched him play in years. He's not a flying winger anymore, but his pure striker play is still as good as anyone in the world.

Sylar

His signing has crashed the United website :lol:
Im still laughing at that.

Josep Dowling

It has begun

Someone tell this idiot that he scored more goals than Lukaku in last 2 season who they were jerking off just last week
Why is this guys opinion important? He’s there to talk about transfer news not give his opinion on the actual sport. He hasn’t got a clue. Nearly everyone media wise is portraying it negatively. Absolutely incredible! Would have been different if City had signed him

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
A financial expert on Talksport said the shirt sales will not make that much, which we all knew anyway. What he did mention was sponsors who will be falling over themselves to be connected with Ronaldo.
Yeah Manutd plus Ronnie will prob bring more sponsors in.I'm sure the financial folks at United probably already looked into all of that..

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I've made a deal with God last night if he signed for united. It's a heavy price to pay but dammit.
He doesn't do them deals - sorry. It's the other fella you've been dealing with (he likes to pretend he's the other fecker).

But good luck (I've heard it sometimes turns out alright - at least at first).

For strategic reasons I think he's probably better than having Martial up top.
But Martial isn’t our main forward. Anyone who’s been following Greenwood will know he’s set for a major breakout season plus we have Cavani who’s movement is better then Ronaldo.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
It has begun

Someone tell this idiot that he scored more goals than Lukaku in last 2 season who they were jerking off just last week
.....and with an average Juve team last year.

Withnail

That cross by McTominay in the last minutes of the Soton game, Ronaldo would have been running into the box and be right there for a tap in
I'm just thinking of all the tap-ins that have gone a-begging over the past few seasons because there was no one around the penalty spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.