Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
That explains a lot from your posts in the Ronaldo vs Messi thread.
I make a lot of sense though ;) I’m an old man in a young mans body.

All in all I’m a football lover through and through, that is my passion.

Dahmmy

been reading the Blue moon forum-- best fun i had in ages...

quote of the day for me

"This is effectively his final 2 years at the very top level. He knows we are the club with the best opportunity. His relationship was with Ferguson and doesn't owe them lot anything. PSG are the other alternative but he'll want to rival Messi. This is the right club with the best opportunity, the best manager and just as important, the right time.

Meltdown soon on Rag cafe! "

TsuWave

I’d say theres even be a chance he sticks around/comes back as a coach now and all. If the young lads are going to be psyched to learn from him and be around him then why not. Let Patrick Bateman show them what it takes to go beast mode.
the guy is loved at United. I might be high of happiness fumes right now but it never felt like even Madrid loved him like we do. I feel like after football he’ll move on to other celebrity like things but if he decides to stay in football than United is a good candidate. Then again, I feel like he’ll try to squeeze in a season at Sporting when he’s like 40 years old

Bygone Sounds

Boys I feel like a kid.

I’m 25 so the first time I remember watching Ronaldo was in United and that’s where I built the soft spot for them that I have today.

From the green of Lisbon to the red of Manchester and now to see him go full circle and return to his second home is beautiful.

After 2 years at United In what will be his last dance at the very top I hope he then finishes it off at Sporting to end a beautiful circle of footballing life.

These next 2 years will be special, enjoy it because it will be the end.

With that being said United just got a guaranteed 35 goals a season and a guy who can shift the power in Manchester again. A guy who is obsessed with winning and his work ethic and passion for winning will rub off on a young team who will benefit from it dearly.

He left United a boy and has returned as a man. Also Sir Alex must be smiling cheek to cheek to see his boy come home.

One thing is certain, Ronaldo has won EVERYWHERE he has gone and this time around won’t be any different.

His motivation will be extra because of what this Club means to him!

Enjoy the Last Dance of Cristiano Ronaldo ;)
Thanks for sharing. Great post!

Dudu

Out of curiosity did klopp bring up arsenal spending or is just united that lives rent free in his head?
Arsenal? Dont be silly, very much the latter.

Boys I feel like a kid.

I’m 25 so the first time I remember watching Ronaldo was in United and that’s where I built the soft spot for them that I have today.

From the green of Lisbon to the red of Manchester and now to see him go full circle and return to his second home is beautiful.

After 2 years at United In what will be his last dance at the very top I hope he then finishes it off at Sporting to end a beautiful circle of footballing life.

These next 2 years will be special, enjoy it because it will be the end.

With that being said United just got a guaranteed 35 goals a season and a guy who can shift the power in Manchester again. A guy who is obsessed with winning and his work ethic and passion for winning will rub off on a young team who will benefit from it dearly.

He left United a boy and has returned as a man. Also Sir Alex must be smiling cheek to cheek to see his boy come home.

One thing is certain, Ronaldo has won EVERYWHERE he has gone and this time around won’t be any different.

His motivation will be extra because of what this Club means to him!

Enjoy the Last Dance of Cristiano Ronaldo ;)
Beautiful.

Dead against this. He'll stifle the progression of Dan James.
:lol:

Jairdinho

With him and Verane in the squad we finally have 2 serial winners, that will most likely show the young lads the way and we can start winning again.

if that doesn’t happen at least the kid in me can sit wide eyed in front of the TV again looking at the player who made me fall in love with this club

Kassadin

Absolutely unreal! I couldn't believe the caf notification when I saw it. Thought it was some sort of late April fools prank.

Welcome back home Ronaldo! Old Trafford is going to explode when he scores that first goal. Its going to be a 30 goals season from him, calling it now.

Withnail

Manutd.com are still showing:

'Manchester United is delighted to confirm that the club has reached agreement with Juventus for the transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo, subject to agreement of personal terms, visa and medical.'
Oh I see. The word was the medical would be done in Lisbon and it was announced by United on twitter so I didn't look any further but it should all be formalities.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
With him and Verane in the squad we finally have 2 serial winners, that will most likely show the young lads the way and we can start winning again.

if that doesn’t happen at least the kid in me can sit wide eyed in front of the TV again looking at the player who made me fall in love with this club
You mean Veron surely?

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
Oh I see. The word was the medical would be done in Lisbon and it was announced by United on twitter so I didn't look any further but it should all be formalities.
I hope so, I knew he had flown to Lisbon but hadn't seen anything about a medical.
Not really. You know full well where it's up to unless you're living under a rock.

The club have announced it. They won't do that if it's not a formality. Not sure what you're trying to pick holes in. Just enjoy the news.
Weirdo

bosskeano

i has to be a bit mental for guys like lingard, rashford, mcT...the guys that came thru the youth system when ronaldo was playing for the first team and became this absolute legend at the club. Now they get a chance to play alongside him and he's still fuking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.