Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxdevil

There's probably some logic against signing him but honestly don't give a shit.

Absolutely beaming. Viva Ronaldo.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
That was quick, I only became aware of our interest about 2 hours ago :lol:

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Spectacular deal for sure, but I am not as convinced as most here that this was a good idea. Ronaldo, Pogba, Bruno - not exactly players who deliver great effort in pressing and tracking back. Our midfield is not really that great in producing chances out of open play.
Hopefully I will be wrong and scream his name at the telly a lot of times this season.
Wtf? You can delete Bruno’s name from that list.

always_hoping

If that transfer can be done so quickly I'd wonder why its taking so long to sign a much needed and quality CDM?

Welcome back Ronaldo.

edcunited1878

What do you think he will bring to this team? And how many goals will he likely score this season?
He brings the mentality and attitude to round out the squad. But there are still serious reservations about the squad because it's extremely uneven, even more now. Central midfield is like 5 levels below the forward line and back line.

It's a mixed bag of emotion, mostly nostalgia at the moment.

If he score more than 15 league goals and 20 overall...that will be great. He knows this is his last chance at major European silverware and he's going to leave it all on the pitch. Ever since Fergie retired, I just want United to win win a league or CL while he's alive and him having that same experience when he helped United win the league and Sir Matt was beside him. That's all I want for Fergie...and maybe this is it.

Dudu

More confirmation of Fees. What a fecking bargain

Ranchero

Had an inkling of this from Ole's press conference, when he said Bruno has been talking to Cristiano. As Pep said: "Ronaldo chooses the club he wants to go to."

NotQuiteManc

Happened so fast! I guess United can negotiate at a blazing fast rate if they want to. Who knew? :devil:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Spectacular deal for sure, but I am not as convinced as most here that this was a good idea. Ronaldo, Pogba, Bruno - not exactly players who deliver great effort in pressing and tracking back. Our midfield is not really that great in producing chances out of open play.
Hopefully I will be wrong and scream his name at the telly a lot of times this season.
Think Bruno is statisticlly our hardest working player after Fred, there was a post on Reddevils about it this week.

Jev

Not at all convinced this was a good idea from a sporting perspective. It's certainly fun though.

Whiteside '85

He brings the mentality and attitude to round out the squad. But there are still serious reservations about the squad because it's extremely uneven, even more now.

If he score more than 15 league goals and 20 overall...that will be great. He knows this is his last chance at major European silverware and he's going to leave it all on the pitch.
He beat Lukaku last season 29>24

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
Bruno?

He’s probably the hardest working player in the team

Glazers Out!

My feeling is Ronaldo will excite Pogba and motivate him to become France Pogba.

Ranchero

Well it has to be Cavani or Ronaldo. We cannot play bother. It may well be that Cavani will get his wish to return back to Uruguay early ... it appeared we had to twist his arm to stay for another year.

RedDevil@84

My wife says I am looking stupid, walking around the house with a grin pasted on my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.