Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
My head is saying: "I hope he can play in midfield"
My heart is saying: "Just smile, you feckwit!"

What options we have in attack now. The young players surely can't help but learn from Cavani and Ronaldo?
I think that's the main thing. Having a player and serial winner of that calibre around the place should give everybody a lift. I'm honestly not expecting miracles from a 36 year old Ronaldo on the pitch but surely everybody; coaches, players, ballboys, should be pulling their socks up and aiming to work that bit harder to be the best they can be from now on.

el3mel

Time to start preparing for what's coming.

Let's see all his great fecking goals with us again. :drool:

Let's watch some of his great skills with us. :drool:

Bring the damn league on. We're ready.

Born2Lose

Um, I doubt he cares mate, honestly.

Watching this website meltdown and then explode in joy has been fun though.

I wonder if all the posters who stuck by Ronaldo have been taking notes and names of all the ones that cursed him and his family to the 10th generation when they thought he was signing for City?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah we get it you're pretending not to be a Messi fanboy. Fooled me.

scottw

Supports
ManUtd and AtlantaUtd
No haaland next summer then?
Cavi is older, Anthony is awful, James should never have been signed.

If anything, this will bring Haaland to United, he wants to win, we get a good CDM and Haaland, and keep the others and get Pog to sign an extension, we will easily win the league and could/should win the CL. Just need to get rid of dead weight!

GailSpaceWynand

Yes, I signed up with this name.
My family thinks I've gone nuts bouncing around the place like a kid! Cristiannooo

Not sure how Cavani will react but I think there's a chance he will actually be glad to see another hardworking win-at-all-costs veteran joining.

dronesoul

feck that Tinder date. I’m staying home to eat pizza and watch Ronaldo videos on YouTube tonight!!

Stuff like this is one of the main reasons I think this is a great move. Can you imagine how fired up this is making the dressing room?
Agreed. Ronaldo will obviously get goals but the just as big, or even bigger plus will be the impact on the squad.

Ranchero

I think Martial's career here is done to be honest. I'd imagine we'll line up something like:

De Gea
AWB - Varane - Maguire - Shaw
McTominay - Fred
Sancho - Fernandes - Pogba
Ronaldo

Still think that midfield is lacklustre but very, very hard not to dream big after signing Ronaldo :lol: I feel like a giddy teenager again.
Yes. Quite how we can have a front line like that and a midfield THAT midfield is beyond belief. Can we actually challenge for the title now?

Smores

Exactly how we all feel. This will reinvigorate our entire team even more so than Zlatan did, their won't be half arsed efforts with Ronaldo in the team.

You need players who hate to not win.

dronesoul

I think that's the main thing. Having a player and serial winner of that calibre around the place should give everybody a lift. I'm honestly not expecting miracles from a 36 year old Ronaldo on the pitch but surely everybody; coaches, players, ballboys, should be pulling their socks up and aiming to work that bit harder to be the best they can be from now on.
Exactly the same thing that Zlatan brought with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.