Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

TheScriptwriter

Supports
Juventus
I think he will have problems when he retires and the spotlights aren't on him as much.
Looking the way he acts in the last 2 years even with all of his fame and money, and being one of the GOATS of the game, I think he will end up bitter.
He will have the need to remind people why he was the best like Pele did.
That is just my projection of course.
Although I liked him when he was at Juve and he was looking much more of a team player when he was with us, I kind of lost symphathy for him with his actions lately. Just too self-obsessed.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
I almost feel a bit sorry for him. He had an amazing career but his toxicity and narcissism means it's not ending with dignity. Shows how important humbleness is.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I almost feel a bit sorry for him. He had an amazing career but his toxicity and narcissism means it's not ending with dignity. Shows how important humbleness is.
I almost feel sorry for him too, but then I smile remembering what a dipshit he is.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Did opposition fans do this when he was at Madrid or Juventus? Apart from Barcelona fans.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
It's odd when you think that for the majority of his time here he got tons of stick from opposing fans and sometimes had to endure hard tackles from hard men and we were all like wow, what a dog putting up with that and being the GOAT and then he gets a new girlfriend and it's all like wow, what a dick this man is I never liked him in the first place, he's a spoiled child and I hate his hair.

It really does make you ponder.

Rojow

Nobody bothers. It's really funny to see how he shows his petulance and insecurities when some Arab fans chant the name of his nightmare. They will continue to do that because he always gets angry and reacts like that. It is incredible that being 39 years old, with that mentality that always stood out so much to him, he breaks so easily.

Sure, he will score a goal and celebrate, like now, that he still ended up falling into the fans' game and, from what I saw, he is being investigated, making obscene gestures in a Muslim country is not something, but hey, he is Cristiano Ronaldo . Nothing is going to happen.

VP

I almost feel sorry for the saddos who still worship this scumbag.

Gehrman

Nobody bothers. It's really funny to see how he shows his petulance and insecurities when some Arab fans chant the name of his nightmare. They will continue to do that because he always gets angry and reacts like that. It is incredible that being 39 years old, with that mentality that always stood out so much to him, he breaks so easily.

Sure, he will score a goal and celebrate, like now, that he still ended up falling into the fans' game and, from what I saw, he is being investigated, making obscene gestures in a Muslim country is not something, but hey, he is Cristiano Ronaldo . Nothing is going to happen.
Can you imagine Ronnie crying "Freeeedooom!!..... Siuuuuuuu!". Before he loses his head at chop-chop square?

Last edited:

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
I almost feel sorry for him too, but then I smile remembering what a dipshit he is.
He is but in the end, he harms himself with it. If you crave that much for the confirmation by others, you probably can't even enjoy the times of success to the fullest. In the end, he's probably suffering most from his own narcisissm.

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
? Why? He made a gesture with a big grin all over his face. The crap players have to put up with is pathetic. Hardly surprising they give it back once in a while.
No idea why people are so triggered by someone boosting their retirement fund by a few billion in a low level league.
Yeap, but in this particular case I think it's more about him always being triggered by people just calling him a rival's/collegue name and worse in a football pitch. Even if it bothers him, just be smart, do not react almost every single time by such a silly thing.

Joel Miller

The thread in general sort of sums up where he is now. Gets bumped every time he scores but it’s largely just tumbleweeds because of the insignificance of the league, the only time the thread gets any real traction is when he acts out or says something stupid :lol:

I’ll always be honest about it though, as someone who thinks he’s a first class knob I enjoy seeing him riled by kids chanting someone else’s name.

Gehrman

The thread in general sort of sums up where he is now. Gets bumped every time he scores but it’s largely just tumbleweeds because of the insignificance of the league, the only time the thread gets any real traction is when he acts out or says something stupid :lol:

I’ll always be honest about it though, as someone who thinks he’s a first class knob I enjoy seeing him riled by kids chanting someone else’s name.
Meanwhile the L.A Galaxy fans chanted Messi when he equalised in extra time.

erikcred

Yeap, but in this particular case I think it's more about him always being triggered by people just calling him a rival's/collegue name and worse in a football pitch. Even if it bothers him, just be smart, do not react almost every single time by such a silly thing.
He doesn't, I'm sure. We just see the incidents where he responds.

The only reason their league is somewhat relevant is Ronaldo. Plus he knows that these same fans would be creaming themselves if they saw him in public and begging for selfies and autographs.

I can completely understand if he's decided to stop giving a damn about fines and reprimands or whatever the punishment for this is.

brunoag4

The only reason their league is somewhat relevant is Ronaldo. Plus he knows that these same fans would be creaming themselves if they saw him in public and begging for selfies and autographs.

I can completely understand if he's decided to stop giving a damn about fines and reprimands or whatever the punishment for this is.
He does it very frequently. In the past, he would touch his ears to mock fans and say "I can't hear you". Now, he took it to the next level and started either touching his genitals or making obscene gestures. Naturally, this will go on until he learns how to stop responding.

Imagine getting triggered because rival fans chant Messi's name, not even a bad word against you or your family and you completely lose it with Messi living rent-free in your head, just pathetic..

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool

Come on, he reacts to social media posts about Messi, when fans chant his name, etc etc...I remember once he answered a question about his perfomance with some random dig at Messi for some Copa America perfomance.

Fans actually chant Messi because they know that such a silly thing triggers him. Sometimes I think it's his toxic family like his sister and in the past the way Mendes fueled "his" guy, maybe Mou too, being as slick as he is regarding finding the spot that fuels his players different personalties, but he is almost 40 now...chill out, do sthg silly but not agressive to try to deflect it, dunno it will never stop if he doesn't stop to react, by now it might have hit a point of no return.

PD: does anyone know why does it says that I support Liverpool? I don't :D and I can't remember nor see where can I actually put such thing in my profile

Last edited:

Nicoteiro

I can imagine Messi laughing his arse out loud watching these vids, probably along with Suarez, while drinking some mates after training with Deandre Yedlin, Robert Taylor, Diego Gomez and Campana.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Is anyone surprised with his behaviour though?

It's as clear as day that he has narcissistic personality disorder, and an inferiority complex when it comes to Lionel Messi.

Pickle85

He called some wankers, wankers. What's the big deal?
I think it's mostly Messi fanatics sticking the boot in. Ronaldo is a gigantic prat and not a good person for many reasons but this isn't one of them.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20

Peopoe aren’t chanting obscenities or screaming something terrible about his family. They are softly chanting the name of another footballer.

If he can’t control himself in the face of that, he has a massive problem.

Anyway, just another 4 years out there until he gets 1000 goals (of which 200 only sort of count)

Maybe they will sign designated kickers for penalties like the NFL as he gets older to help him out.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Somehow, I wont be surprised if a few years down the road he gets on the news for aggravated assault or worse.

Nicoteiro

People justifying him as if it's ok such a public figure who earns tons of millons for being a great athlete replying a bunch of wankers with their same level of idiocy :lol:

Pickle85

People justifying him as if it's ok such a public figure who earns tons of millons for being a great athlete replying a bunch of wankers with their same level of idiocy :lol:
What does the amount he earns have to do with anything?!

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
They can ban him from playing but they'll never ban the mental space he takes up living rent free in everyone's head
It’s good that other peoples’ heads are available to him, because Messi looks to be taking up all the available lodgings in his own.