Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
the most annoying part is if ten hag could swallow his pride and pick up the phone and tell ronaldo he’s sorry, i think ronaldo would walk away from the middle east and come back home.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
the most annoying part is if ten hag could swallow his pride and pick up the phone and tell ronaldo he’s sorry, i think ronaldo would walk away from the middle east and come back home.
I guess you want him to be the chauffeur to bring Talisca into Old Trafford?

We need an rvn

1 shot on target in two games in a league ranked 58th in the world.

yes, he needs service to score bla bla bla but truly looks like his time is up.

I agree with what @RedPed said in that he won’t last two years. I’ll give him till the end of the season and then state his family can’t settle in SA living in hotel floor etc.

sad to see how the mighty have fallen and should have retired to a fanfare of his awards, accolades and honours at OT or the Bernabeu. Not shedding one tear for him as you get what you deserve

90 + 5min

Sorry for what? Just curious and looking forward to the answer.

NLunited

I swear if he had worked for the team more like Weghorst, he would have scored a decent amount. Focusing on himself hurt the team but also himself.

King Eric 7

His chats with Jordan Peterson and Piers Morgan ended pretty badly for him. This is what happens when you surround yourself with the wrong people.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
where to start? sorry for forcing the undisputed goat out of the door by not picking him?

sorry for playing stupid mind games and distracting ronaldo from his world cup, forcing his performances to drop a few notches (he’s only human) and allowing that worm messi to sneak in and win an undeserving crown. well done ten hag, ruining the last world cup that actually matters. they’re all irrelevant now without ronaldo.

sorry for giving the worm fanboys ammunition to claim their steroid team needer is the best of all time (news flash, he’s closer to the worst (gary neville.))

sorry for being jealous of ronaldo’s fashion sense and copying his style in that chess advert with the worm and wearing turtle necks the whole time.

sorry for forcing ronaldo to do an interview like a captive, detailing just how bad things are under ten hag and then using his media pull and illuminati ties to twist every word and make ronaldo seem like the bad guy.

ten hag never even came out and said ronaldo was the best ever. he never came out and criticised the worm. he never once played ronaldo in a way that meant he could score the goals he deserved.

imagine having to go back to your family after a long day and tell them you didn’t score today because a man with no hair was jealous of your hair and turtle neck? imagine going to the office and not being able to siuuu every time an excel formula didn’t return a hashtag error. imagine coming home to your wife and breaking down in tears when she asked you how your day was because a bald man didn’t let you siuuu on your lunch break? “sorry for what?” he says. jeez.

p.s i am not into discussion = will not reply back

mshnsh

The best thing that can happen is United become supersuccessful under Ten Hag as under Ferguson including winning the champions league as early as next season (an unlikely fantasy) . That would be big middle finger to him.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Don’t think it helped that we’ve got a manager now that likes pressing and modern football and Ronaldo just doesn’t fit into that system anymore. Don’t even think he’d of got on with guardiola if he went to them instead of us. The only managers that will probably play him is mourinho because his tactics aren’t up to date and Solskjær because, well they’re mates and he always picked the same 11 despite being awful. It’s funny aswell that he’s only started like 2 games and lost 1 of them despite the team being on a long unbeaten run… that says it all :lol:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I missed that PSG vs Riyadh all star. Didn even know it existed. Whats that match for? just to get Ronaldo and Messi play each other?

cyberman

Had a chance to finish 3rd in PL and decided to relegate himself
Well top 4 leagues became top 5 leagues when PSG players had to be included in records so expecting ..in the top 58 league..stats to be pushed very soon

acnumber9

He’s really fallen off a cliff. He was still a good goalscorer last season when he was able to only play once a week.

Shark

@NotShark
He’s really fallen off a cliff. He was still a good goalscorer last season when he was able to only play once a week.
Many on here were convinced he'd score buckets in that league. I was never convinced. Everything pointed to him being done whatever the level.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
100% spot on once again. We would probably have beaten the Arsenal with CR7s cutting edge in the box. Such a shame, we would be on for the title this year if ETH wasn't so stubborn

Withnail

where to start? sorry for forcing the undisputed goat out of the door by not picking him?

sorry for playing stupid mind games and distracting ronaldo from his world cup, forcing his performances to drop a few notches (he’s only human) and allowing that worm messi to sneak in and win an undeserving crown. well done ten hag, ruining the last world cup that actually matters. they’re all irrelevant now without ronaldo.

sorry for giving the worm fanboys ammunition to claim their steroid team needer is the best of all time (news flash, he’s closer to the worst (gary neville.))

sorry for being jealous of ronaldo’s fashion sense and copying his style in that chess advert with the worm and wearing turtle necks the whole time.

sorry for forcing ronaldo to do an interview like a captive, detailing just how bad things are under ten hag and then using his media pull and illuminati ties to twist every word and make ronaldo seem like the bad guy.

ten hag never even came out and said ronaldo was the best ever. he never came out and criticised the worm. he never once played ronaldo in a way that meant he could score the goals he deserved.

imagine having to go back to your family after a long day and tell them you didn’t score today because a man with no hair was jealous of your hair and turtle neck? imagine going to the office and not being able to siuuu every time an excel formula didn’t return a hashtag error. imagine coming home to your wife and breaking down in tears when she asked you how your day was because a bald man didn’t let you siuuu on your lunch break? “sorry for what?” he says. jeez.

:lol: :lol:

The Firestarter

:lol: :lol:

always_hoping

Curious also. Ronaldo should have said sorry for doing that interview with that gobshite Morgan and accept he's a squad player whereby he could have featured in the cup games.

Edit* rimaldo has since replied, a deluded fanboy it seems and no more needs to be said there.

jm99

Not just 2nd but the closest points difference since Ferguson retired, and immediately had us plummet to 6th while putting up the lowest points total in 30 years. And the team magically improved again this year after he was benched! Funny how that works, isn't it? :D
Yeah absolutely nothing to do with bringing in a top manager instead of the guy who was at lokomotiv Moscow, and spending £250m, it was benching Ronaldo. fecking hell, some people's agenda shines through in every post, same with his time at juventus people say he made them worse, yet when he left and they replaced him with a brand new £70m highly rated striker they score far less goals, almost as if the guy who scored 100 in 3 years wasn't the problem. I really think we'd have been able to get another year out of him, but playing him so uch at the age of 37 in the Premier league, combined with his personal circumstances absolutely finished him

The Irish Connection

He should have retired when it became clear the club (Utd) weren’t going to sell him last summer, now it’s just embarrassing.

Malone_Post

This post is a masterpiece :lol:

Genuine post of the year contender.

jm99

He should have retired when it became clear the club (Utd) weren’t going to sell him last summer, now it’s just embarrassing.
I mean I'd happily embarrass myself for 500m over a couple of years, he basically is retired that's what the Saudi league is, like people who went to mls or China, but who the feck would turn down that kinda money to play an extra couple of years