Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Those quotes show all the telltale signs of an actual narcissistic personality disorder.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Those quotes show all the telltale signs of an actual narcissistic personality disorder.
I think these signs were already clearly visible for the last 20 years.

PaudieG91

Supports
Liverpool
His obsession with Messi is so funny.

Whatever league is worse or better doesn't matter now anyway.

tomaldinho1

I actually agree with him re European league standards, I don't follow the MLS so no idea if it's better or worse than it used to be.

Eriku

I’ve always struggled to like Ronaldo, but recent years have made him impossible to like for me. Publicly undermining Ten Hag, making a scene when he’s kept on the bench, cozying up to the likes of Piers Morgan and Jordan Peterson, it’s just too much.

Cloud7

I’ve always struggled to like Ronaldo, but recent years have made him impossible to like for me. Publicly undermining Ten Hag, making a scene when he’s kept on the bench, cozying up to the likes of Piers Morgan and Jordan Peterson, it’s just too much.
I really liked him at United 1.0, as I can’t remember him being like that the first time around, or maybe it was just red tinted glasses. Over the years at Madrid he became a thoroughly dislikable character which peaked at United 2.0

Anustart89

I really liked him at United 1.0, as I can’t remember him being like that the first time around, or maybe it was just red tinted glasses. Over the years at Madrid he became a thoroughly dislikable character which peaked at United 2.0
I adored him at the time, but looking back with the slave comments and his general demeanor towards teammates etc I can imagine that I would've hated him had I been my current age back then.

But then again, maybe it's me that's changed.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
He's just trying to win the debate guys. Its another version of "We weren't in the MLS at 36". He just needs to let it go and enjoy himself without constantly trying to convince everyone he's the goat. Both their careers are done now.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He has cheapened his image too much. Very sad to see. What he says about Europe is stupid too. Every single Série A side is better than every single Saudi team. Having 3-4 decent foreign starters doesn’t change that and overpaying got average/finished players doesn’t make your league any better.

mshnsh

In one of the quotes he speaks in third person. Who the hell does that? He has clearly lost the plot.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Once he turns 40 and Al Nassr dumps him with no other club in South Africa wanting him, we will see what he has to say.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
I love how his ego is so massive that he thinks players are going there because of him and the league, and not because of the stupid money being thrown at them.

Kellyiom

I mean doesn't Zlatan do that and everyone loves it and calls him a legend? Not a Ronaldo fan but we've got to be consistent.
Tbf I think Zlatan's comments always show a high level of self awareness and he's performing this character of 'Zlatan' almost, bit of a cheeky grin about it.

Ronaldo does seem a bit delusional about it all, I wonder how he's going to cope mentally when he just can't play any more?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I mean doesn't Zlatan do that and everyone loves it and calls him a legend? Not a Ronaldo fan but we've got to be consistent.
I never took him seriously. He said things to play up to a character.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
I love how his ego is so massive that he thinks players are going there because of him and the league, and not because of the stupid money being thrown at them.
I honestly dont think he believes that. He wants the world to believe it.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
One of the biggest bellends in the game.
He is loved by most, just like Cristiano.

Social media comments are irrelevant in the grand scheme, not even 10% of the people use social media, so it doesn't reflect the real world at all.

Cristiano can be hated all he wants on Twitter, once he announces he is going to some country, people always crowds the airport to ask an autograph.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
One of the biggest bellends in the game.
Yep. And people delude themselves into thinking he’s not serious. If you keep up a shtick like this for so many years, it ain’t a shtick. It’s just who he is.

HTG

Supports
Bayern

Social media comments are irrelevant tbh, not even 10% of the people use social media, so it doesn't reflect the real world at all.

Cristiano can be hated all he wants online, once he announces he is going to some country, people always crowds the airport to ask an autograph.
I’m sure the same thing is true for R Kelly.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling

Social media comments are irrelevant in the grand scheme, not even 10% of the people use social media, so it doesn't reflect the real world at all.

Cristiano can be hated all he wants on Twitter, once he announces he is going to some country, people always crowds the airport to ask an autograph.
...what?

The hell has that got to do with anything I said?

mshnsh

Tbf I think Zlatan's comments always show a high level of self awareness and he's performing this character of 'Zlatan' almost, bit of a cheeky grin about it.

Ronaldo does seem a bit delusional about it all, I wonder how he's going to cope mentally when he just can't play any more?
Exactly.