g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Cristiano Ronaldo | Real confirm deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

5red

Supports
Liverpool
You so want him back don't you? It will be a total wankfest on here if he comes "home".

Neilwij

That di marzio geezer has said that no offer has been made but it is something that juve is weighing up.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
€400m for him is something you do when your team is nearly complete.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I'll genuinely be pissed off if he goes to Juventus

Mainoldo

€100m for Serie A clubs only. Lol. Ain’t that unfair trade.

Hope this happens

Adisa

€400m is not something anyone will do given he's 33
That's what the whole operation will cost if he moves. For a player with no resale value. The Glazers would never touch that kind of deal.

Eddy_JukeZ

I'll be shocked if Ronaldo leaves to Italy.

Think he'll stay in RM 1 more season.

el3mel

So it's Juve this time instead of us.

Club names change but the end will be the same. For how many years do you think his new contract extension will be ?

Hansa

Are Juve used to being a negotiating ploy? Could be a rude awakening for their fans.

FujiVice

Surprised United aren't in for him for that price. Being a walking billboard of marketing, he seems exactly the type of profile this club would want.

Jericholyte2

I imagine Jose and Woodward having a few heated conversations about this, with Woodward acting like a cartoon dog eying up a juicy steak!

Would love to see him back in red though.

izec

He wants Juve, the easy option. He would go to PSG, even easier to score hattricks there, but PSG cant sign him and Seria A is easy enough for him to slowly retire.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
feck Juve. Bring him back. Hell still be amazing for us for 3 years at least!

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Has any player ever won the Premier League, La Liga and Serie A?
Those 3 exactly not sure, Robben won La Liga, Premier and Bundesliga, Deco Portugal, Spain, England and Brazil, don't know about Beckham.

Castia

Why not, entirely doable.
They’d struggle to pay the fee and more importantly his wages, plus I can’t see Ronaldo going to Serie A at all even if Juve did somehow get the money together.

Weird club Juve they’re all bark and no bite in the transfer market, they love being linked with world stars yet never seem to actually buy any of them.

I’m surprised they aren’t linked with Neymar yet, they’ll probably save that one for next summer.

Adisa

Surprised United aren't in for him for that price. Being a walking billboard of marketing, he seems exactly the type of profile this club would want.
This myth that we sign players for marketing needs to stop. We've never done it.

Red Stone

Has any player ever won the Premier League, La Liga and Serie A?
Don't think so.

A few have played for major clubs in all three leagues and won two of them, but none have completed the treble.
Henry, Beckham, Tiago and Heinze lack Serie A.
Anelka lacks La Liga
Zlatan, Robinho, Eto'o and Panucci lack PL.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
They’d struggle to pay the fee and more importantly his wages, plus I can’t see Ronaldo going to Serie A at all even if Juve did somehow get the money together.

Weird club Juve they’re all bark and no bite in the transfer market, they love being linked with world stars yet never seem to actually buy any of them.
Everything is possible, don't think Real Madrid will be upset with him leaving, and don't think he will be bothered too, time for both to move on.

Cheekiey

how on gods balls is juve going to afford that? Selling Sandro and Dybala and someone else?

Castia

Everything is possible, don't think Real Madrid will be upset with him leaving, and don't think he will be bothered too, time for both to move on.

I know he’s 33 but they’ll be crazy to let him go, he’s still scoring 40 odd goals a season on a regular basis they’d need 2-3 huge signings just to cover Ronaldo’s goals.

RedPamie

If Madrid get Mbappe or Neymar them Ronaldo will leave. I think this is the first time Madrid think about the life after CR?

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I know he’s 33 but they’ll be crazy to let him go, he’s still scoring 40 odd goals a season on a regular basis they’d need 2-3 huge signings just to cover Ronaldo’s goals.
I think its time even for the big Cristiano fans to start accepting the fact he is human, its simply impossible to keep the same levels for so many years.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Do people realize that before Juve bring Ronaldo in, they have to offload Higuain to another team? Who's interested in Higuain and ready to pay a fee that doesn't seem absurdly low for Juve?.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Do people realize that before Juve bring Ronaldo in, they have to offload Higuain to another team? Who's interested in Higuain and ready to pay a fee that doesn't seem absurdly low for Juve?.
Chelsea have a £60m flop on their books, and are going to get in the former Napoli manager. He can realistically go to Chelsea.

AP88

Supports
Man City
Serie A is a happy place for veteran goalscorers; it’s the right place for him at this point. Fair play to him for wanting to conquer three separate leagues as part of his legacy, rather than staying in his comfort zone ala Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.