Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He is bigger than Portugal isnt he? imagine going to World Cup and all the headlines are about your problem with your club than about the national team.
People need to calm down with this whole 'he's bigger than XXX'.

He's not even a starter for his club which Bruno Fernandes for example is.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The reading into every look and body movement and word from Ronaldo during the world cup will be excruciating
And it's nobody's fault but Ronaldo's. He's properly fecked up the vibe for Portugal.

Mr. Robot

Why do so many use United Stand as a source for anything? Whilst this Tweet is fine, their platform is as credible as the Sun newspaper. It's a drama channel created for clicks.

(Not directed at you by the way Rolaholic, just Utd fans in general).

As for Ronny - let's bin him off and soon.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Still pushing NFTs for even more money. There will be no cheap way out of his contract.

lex talionis

From Ronaldo’s perspective, the timing of this shitehousery is self-destructive. Fine, he wants to force United to ship him out, but this should have been released after the World Cup. As it stands now, his name will be mud on the global stage he’s walking onto.

RuudTom83

FIFA pays each club for the players being away on internationals so United might as well hold off terminating his contract until Portugal are knocked out.

HaliRed

I love the fact that his narcissism makes him so thick-headed, he can't even see that he is insulting himself here.

You are, right, we are a marketing club, same as a lot of other big clubs, and this marketing machine is why we bought you, Ronnie, instead of a capable footballer to move us forward as a football club.

Fooza

Can this thread break the amount of pages Frenkie had? let's go

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
seemed like Bruno was just ignoring him by not looking at him.
Prickface just strolling around looking for someone to interact with
Doing too much mate.

Bruno himself has taken the liberty out of his time to come out and comment on Joao Mario’s statements agreeing with him and sarcastically saying

“Stop Joao, now the newspapers won’t have anything to write about”

In fact a majority of Portuguese news outlets and talk shows all back him and agree with him. I reckon his national team teammates are no different including bruno and dalot.

lex talionis

I’ll say it again. If it comes down to it, force Ronaldo to train with the youth team and no match day appearances. A lot of money shoveled into the furnace, I admit, but doing so will pay dividends for years to come.

That is, if we can’t just rip up his contract. Trust me, I don’t have an agenda against Ronaldo. I was defending Ronaldo not that long ago here.

phelans shorts

I’ll say it again. If it comes down to it, force Ronaldo to train with the youth team and no match day appearances. A lot of money shoveled into the furnace, I admit, but doing so will pay dividends for years to come.

That is, if we can’t just rip up his contract. Trust me, I don’t have an agenda against Ronaldo. I was defending Ronaldo not that long ago here.
I don’t understand why you would want to put such a toxic personality around the more impressionable young players.

Jev

Sorry if it's been asked in one of the 117 previous pages but does anyone know how to watch this from outside the UK?

fallengt

He is bigger than Portugal isnt he? imagine going to World Cup and all the headlines are about your problem with your club than about the national team.
The rumor is Ronaldo and Mendez running Portugal NT.
Santos is just a puppet and he won't drop Ronaldo no matter what. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.