Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I wonder where the club would stand legally here, arguable he’s given them grounds to tear up his contract.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Haven't watched it, so why would I have any thoughts on it? I'll reserve them until I'm aware of what was said, opposed to those who over reacted once they heard he was giving the interview.
How can you not have seen the quotes already.

Jacko21

Never believed he’d return to Manchester after the World Cup, so the timing of this makes sense.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Literally he wanted to leave. You can’t be forced out if you requested a transfer dickhead.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He’s been talking to Keano hasn’t he.

“Yeah just give an interview and burn the lot down. They’ll pack your suitcase for you”

TsuWave

As for some of his most vociferous critics, like another former team-mate Wayne Rooney who has publicly attacked Ronaldo for months and urged United to get rid of him, he is witheringly scornful of their headline-grabbing motives.
He says: “I don’t know why he criticises me so badly . . . probably because he finished his career and I’m still playing at high level.”

Then he chuckles and adds: “I’m not going to say that I’m looking better than him. Which is true . . . ”

What a guy. :lol: :lol:
:lol: feck's sake

Uniquim

At work, he has had three bosses in just over a year.

For the first, his former team-mate Ole Gunnar Solskjaer who was sacked just weeks after Ronaldo returned, he has nothing but respect.

For the other two, Ralf Rangnick and current manager Erik ten Hag, he has little good to say.

Of Rangnick, who had not managed a football team for over a decade, he says: “If you’re not even a coach, how are you going to be the boss of Manchester United? I’d never even heard of him.”

Of Ten Hag, who suspended Ronaldo last month for refusing to come on as a last-minute substitute against Tottenham, he says: “I don’t have respect for him because he doesn’t show respect for me. If you don’t have respect for me, I’m never gonna have respect for you.”

"If you don’t have respect for me, I’m never gonna have respect for you.”

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I wonder if he'll mention that no one wanted him, and probably still don't. He'll want a pay off in January.

The Firestarter

Imagine being this ungrateful after being made captain weeks after your previous temper tantrum. Remarkable how dumb and entitled this guy actually is.

Idxomer

Apparently we tried to force him out by getting his agent to offer him around Europe and have it leaked by him to every paper going he wants to leave. Weird.
Doubt anyone at United is that Machiavellian :lol:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
"This whole narrative about me looking for a club all summer with no takers was the club's shadow work! I was always absolute (sic) that I am United (sic) and the club knows this. I never wanted to leave. But then I have to play in the Champions League."

jest!

AJ VII

He's funny. Beeing the worst player in the PL. Earning 500k p/w. Costing us points every game he plays and somehow he's the victim :lol:.

Please let this be his goodbye.

Dread Devil

Such a Ronaldo move….really hope that’s the end of him now….but am sure some fanboys will still take his side…

dove

Hearing viva Ronaldo during games makes me sick, this cnut doesn’t deserve it. Getting rid of him should be our priority number 1 right now.

Telsim

That escalated quickly. The biggest question I have then is why did Erik ten Hag give him the captaincy? Was it a 500 iq move to expose him or something? An olive branch? Capitulation on the coach's side?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Trying to maintain some last minute relevance before he leaves in January. Played his last game here

VixV

I feel the purpose of such a harsh interview against United opens the door for him to go to a close PL rival. "Woe is me, they don't want me, but I want to keep playing in England."

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
"I feel that some people don’t want me at Manchester United, not only this year but last season too"

True, true. Nobody else wanted you either.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Oh thank god. EtH will now finally stop trying to force him into the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.