Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

always_hoping

Come on! That's not controversial, I prefer Messi Ronaldo is a decent shout as number 1.
It is when Piers has said in the past that Messi was better and also said Salah was better but in this interview he won't say that to Ronaldos face

Last edited:

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I wonder what Rooney did to Piers to be so fecking bitter
"English striker Wayne Rooney has scored the most goals in Arsenal vs Manchester United matches. The legendary MUFC forward netted 12 goals in 30 matches across all competitions "

I Am Zlatan

If Ronaldo is allowed to play again, then might as well sack ETH then, Ronaldo completely undermined him, and there is no way back now.. Ronaldo said he's not as motivated, that's the opposite of the professionalism that he claims.

King Eric 7

Piers lied about the Messi comments yesterday, didn't he? Or suggested they were going to be controversial or something.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Well, that was pretty AIDS having to watch the two of them. Tame enough though. His English isn't great TBH.

Glad I only dipped into a few mins of it.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I just am bewildered at him thinking this is a win for him.
It’s not that bewildering. He’s a deluded narcissist. Everything will always be a win for him, just like a no will be a yes.

Sara125

Morgan is so up his ass he said that he brought Tom Brady out of retirement I’m dead

evil_geko

Did it change my mind Pierce? Yeah it did, now I have even worse view on Ronaldo.

Kaos

Piers lied about the Messi comments yesterday, didn't he? Or suggested they were going to be controversial or something.
Are you surprised? The man is phone-hacking, attention parasite. He'll spout whatever nonsense to keep himself relevant.

Messier1994

The Swedish Rumble
Not sure if I understood this correctly — but did he claim that he did not ask out this summer and despite that, teams wanted him and made offers and he turned them down because he wanted to stay in Manchester?

I have forgotten it, where did the info come from that he asked out? This sounds really odd, but if true, it’s at least something new.

hobbers

Overall impression of the interview - fecking yuck

I dont know how Piers lives with himself grovelling on his hands and knees for thick celebs all his career.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Feck me Piers being an utter sycophant was intolerable.

Zero accountability from Ronaldo's side, just a stand up guy and mean ol' Ten Hag taking it all out on him.

Interesting the smacking a phone out a kids hand never came up, shock.

Fridge chutney

Ronaldo calls Rooney a rat. Piers invente a scenario where Rooney "hates" Ronaldo. What a pair of narcissistic cretins.

dave2528

The club deserves this for bringing him back primarily as a marketing gimmick. The new manager does not deserve being caught up in the public meltdown of an aging prima Donna who can't deal with the reality that the game is passing him by.

ETH deserves even more credit for the noticable difference in the mentality of the team from a year ago, considering he's had to also contend with Ronaldo's massive ego.

Be nice if we could boot him out the door immediately.

Kaos

This is the point where a competent interviewer would then ask - "But you've only scored 3 goals this season, do you think you've done enough to warrant being pivotal to the club this season?".

Woodzy

It still cracks me up that this interview has been planned since August but Ronaldo talks about things that have happened recently as reasons for doing the interview.

It’s fairly obvious that he’s got his knickers in a twist because no one wanted him in the summer and he’s struggling to get over it.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
His English isn't great TBH.
I wonder how he got through 12 Rules For Life. I tried to read that word salad of a pointless book before I knew who Jordan Peterson was and I nearly had a stroke 50 pages in. Perhaps it's translated to Portuguese?

Idxomer

If Ronaldo is allowed to play again, then might as well sack ETH then, Ronaldo completely undermined him, and there is no way back now.. Ronaldo said he's not as motivated, that's the opposite of the professionalism that he claims.
Yep.

If he gets integrated again into the squad for the third time this season, it will be 100% over for Ten Hag.

Glorio

ronaldo: “i knew things were bad when i walked into the dressing room late after a game we’d lost to find ole dressed as sir alex ferguson, telling a picture of ole in his 99 winners kit saying what a great job he was doing.”
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Red Royal

I wonder if any Ronaldo 7 shirts get sold at the Megastore from now on .. we should do what we did when our last number 11 'went away'... offer a refund or better still a Garnacho shirt in exchange!

Rolaholic

Highly doubt he'd like Arteta as his coach tbh after the way he ruthlessly handled Aubemeyang :lol:

He'd be crying war crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.