g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infestissumam

AB could have CTE, I don't know if it's official. But is there a possibility that heading the ball too much damaged some footballers?
can't be official, since that can only be diagnosed after death. But with AB, there shouldn't be any doubt ... it's gotten worse and worse ever since Burfict re-wired his brain with that hit.

Luka Mora

Still believes he can score goals at the highest level. 10 games 1 goal says otherwise Ronaldo

Heinzesight

Zlatan and Giggs were better players at 37.

Also, love how he said, “in this moment” he won’t go to Saudi. So he will go at some point then.

Ah, ‘polemic’ again. Deary me.

the_cliff

AB could have CTE, I don't know if it's official. But is there a possibility that heading the ball too much damaged some footballers?
Yeah it isn't official but AB was a completely different person after the Burfict hit.

Maybe you do have a point though but let's be honest Ronaldo isn't anywhere near as crazy as AB.

Dazzmondo

Ah cool, subtle hints he's open to moving to Saudi Arabia in the future. Get the Saudis on the phone for January

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He better hope he scores some goals in this World Cup or else after this mess of an interview he'll look quite stupid if he puts in the same shit performances he's been putting out so far this season.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
can't be official, since that can only be diagnosed after death. But with AB, there shouldn't be any doubt ... it's gotten worse and worse ever since Burfict re-wired his brain with that hit.
True. But I mean is it a suspiscion that comes from an official source?

Infestissumam

He better hope he scores some goals in this World Cup or else after this mess of an interview he'll look quite stupid if he puts in the same shit performances he's been putting out so far this season.
he and his **** will just blame everybody else.

Deery

Dreary
Ten Hag doesn’t fancy him and Ronaldo is struggling to come to terms with his career coming to an end.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Sacked in the morning. He's gonna get sacked in the morning.
BREAKING: Manchester United renames Old Trafford to the Cristiano Ronaldo Arena, and sacks every person in the club.

Ronaldo will now be the dinner lady, the kit man, the ball boy, every role from senior level to toilet cleaner will be carried out by Cristiano until his contract expires.

Dazzmondo

I'm torn because I obviously want Bruno and Dalot to have good World Cups, but it would be very satisfying to see Ronaldo dumped out in the group stages without scoring a single goal. If Messi and Argentina end up winning it would be hilarious :lol:

cyberman

He’ll always be 2/3 years away from retirement. It’s a way to lie to himself as a way to protect himself from the end.
He’ll do a Ronaldinho and be at these random clubs in Mexico etc, it’s a shame he can’t see this

RedDevil@84

Will we make another statement after this airs do we think?
Club Statement:
Cristiano Ronaldo's contract has been terminated, without compensation, with immediate effect. The club's legal team will decide on future course of action.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Yeah it isn't official but AB was a completely different person after the Burfict hit.

Maybe you do have a point though but let's be honest Ronaldo isn't anywhere near as crazy as AB.
He is extremely weird though, as in something is off.

Kaos

I'm torn because I obviously want Bruno and Dalot to have good World Cups, but it would be very satisfying to see Ronaldo dumped out in the group stages without scoring a single goal. If Messi and Argentina end up winning it would be hilarious :lol:
Nah, we could do with having them back early and giving them a much needed break considering the number of minutes they've both played this season.

Tigersam

Supports
Arsenal
Oh that was interesting. So Sir Alex knows that the club is not on the right path to get to where it should be. Really? I don't recall SAF saying that.

bdecuc

This guy is beyond deluded. It's quite sad really. But at least this whole circus is leaving town now. We get rid of an ineffective player, on massive wages, who can only have been a disruptive presence around the club. Win win win.

RedDevil@84

Piers is doing more sucking cock then asking any decent questions
Because he knows that Cristiano is naive enough to fall for flattery. Then Piers can tell out all lies as facts and Cristiano will agree and speak about it.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Messi is the GOAT to me its not even close, I'd love Messi to win a WC

space

Wow, ETH is coming out of this looking even better than I thought, this is a car crash

Status
Not open for further replies.