Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar

Shiiiit… He is coming here:eek: Holly Macaroni. Forget what I said about Ronaldo and no feeling for any clubs, only himself. Forgive me:(

Amarsdd

I'm supposed to be working from home ..... don't think that's happening today

mustaine

Got to hand it to him. Jorge Mendes is a genius. Just wave City in front of United and the fans to force United to cough up the right amount and finish the job. Love it… Well played.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I'm going for a run shortly. Normally I listen to a podcast or music. I'm absolutely running to the dulset tones of Andy Goldstein on TalkSPORT drive though. :drool:

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
If he comes out and says "It'll be announced in an hour - I'm very happy" only to end up at City, he's the biggest cnut in football history.

Which he ain't, I refuse to believe that.

DSG

I'm not bothered about some glory signing, like Kane or Grealish but DM was arguably our biggest issue going into this season and it's still an issue. There are good quality, attainable DMs available and signing one of those is more important than bringing Ronaldo back.

If we manage both - amazing. If this is our business done, we're still flawed in a key area.
We have Fred and Mctominay in midfield. We ain’t winning anything with them.
Mbappe is going to Real for €180m, PSG is going to most likely spend to bring in Pogba, we are going to buy / loan Saul, Neves or another DM.
The big dominos are falling, I see a crazy last few days of the window. Too much money out there and a volatile market.

Artimities

If the amount that we are getting him for floating around is true... then how in the hell can Man City not afford him? It had to be him telling them no

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Mbappe is going to Real for €180m, PSG is going to most likely spend to bring in Pogba, we are going to buy / loan Saul, Neves or another DM.
The big dominos are falling, I see a crazy last few days of the window. Too much money out there and a volatile market.
Pogba isn’t leaving now. He can next year if he wants. He will want to play with Ronaldo.

spiriticon

United share price is currently up 4.8% since it became clear hes coming home.

Glazers will love that, already made them millions.
I have shares so :drool:

Not that I would ever sell them anyway so I won't be making any money of this

SSSSnake

Hopefully going to the Everton game October 2nd. Never in a million years did I think I could be watching Ronny pull on a United shirt again.

TsuWave

can you imagine his first goal back at OT? fackkkkk offff

I need to find tickets

iamBen

Old man Ronaldo,
Old man Ronaldo,
Walking down the wing. Can he even hear us sing?
Old man Ronaldo.

I jest, I'm genuinely excited about this and think he'll do well. I just hope people aren't expecting the second coming of the 23 year-old version of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.