Criteria Draft Round 2 [QF] - Cutch vs The Red Viper

With all players at their peaks, who would win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Well done @The Red Viper
I now dread facing teams with Ronaldinho in it. I've a feeling he's a major vote winner, arguably a bigger one even than Messi/Ronaldo. Along with the likes of Henry/Kaka its a very tasty looking attack. If my defence can't keep it quiet i can't see anyone's.
Your defence was OK. had you put Sammer there, it would have been fine. I tried Sammer in midfield in the sheep draft and got backfired spectacularly. If you had a bit more time, the results may have been different, I think.

The Red Viper

Supports
Liverpool
Well done @The Red Viper
Yeah, strange scoring, definately thought there was little between the sides. I probably didn't give the likes of Djorkaeff and Savicevic a good enough sell, just hadn't the time. This weeks been mental.

I now dread facing teams with Ronaldinho in it. I've a feeling he's a major vote winner, arguably a bigger one even than Messi/Ronaldo. Along with the likes of Henry/Kaka its a very tasty looking attack. If my defence can't keep it quiet i can't see anyone's.
Savicevic was really good. Don't think there was any issue with him. I just thought you could have got someone better than Djorkaeff. Make no mistake, Djorkaeff is a good player but when you are playing a five man defence etc, you need attackers who are complete and can create on their own. At least two out of three attackers should be able to do that. RvN and Savicevic were fine even though RvN was a poacher. If only you had someone like a Rooney or a Del Piero or even Suarez etc, you could had a great chance.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Your defence was OK. had you put Sammer there, it would have been fine. I tried Sammer in midfield in the sheep draft and got backfired spectacularly. If you had a bit more time, the results may have been different, I think.
Understatement of the decade. Zanetti-Kohler-Sammer-Maldini-Benarrivo... the only possible improvement in my mind would be Zanetti-Thuram-Sammer-Kohler-Maldini, Cutch was a man away from making you all look insanely shit at picking defenders.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Savicevic was really good. Don't think there was any issue with him. I just thought you could have got someone better than Djorkaeff. Make no mistake, Djorkaeff is a good player but when you are playing a five man defence etc, you need attackers who are complete and can create on their own. At least two out of three attackers should be able to do that. RvN and Savicevic were fine even though RvN was a poacher. If only you had someone like a Rooney or a Del Piero or even Suarez etc, you could had a great chance.
TBF, Djorkaeff was exactly the sort of player you are alluding to. Rooney/Suárez people would just be more familiar with. Agree Del Piero would have combined both the big name and familiarity on what exactly he is supposed to be offering to the overall gameplay.