Cucurella at Chelsea

Castia

Dalot and Fernandez should be more then capable for a couple of months this one is bizarre

Put some faith in the youth in my opinion

afatzp

I honestly love Cucurella the Brighton version. He was just like Alves with unlimited Stamina , very technical and well control the ball and start the attack. If this loan deal happened one year ago , I would give a gold medal to whoever managed to pull this off.

I think ETH able to leverage his strength and we see a better version of him than in Chelsea . Compared with other options of deadwood or rotting ones , I actually prefer Cucurella

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Does make me think there is something more wrong with Shaw and it's longer than we think or else this looks a silly move, very concerning

fergiewherearethou

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I honestly love Cucurella the Brighton version. He was just like Alves with unlimited Stamina , very technical and well control the ball and start the attack. If this loan deal happened one year ago , I would give a gold medal to whoever managed to pull this off.

I think ETH able to leverage his strength and we see a better version of him than in Chelsea . Compared with other options of deadwood or rotting ones , I actually prefer Cucurella
What makes you think we will see the Brighton version and not the Chelsea version? Our recent history suggests we are making players worse not better.

afatzp

What makes you think we will see the Brighton version and not the Chelsea version? Our recent history suggests we are making players worse not better.
I guess that's my best wishes here : ) But we are more stable environment than last year's Chelsea , and have a more established tactical framework . I still see a player in him and feel the issue is more on adaption instead of himself just a flop. ETH actually likes this type of Full back who could drive attack and able to deliver accurate passes in transition.

AndyMUFC

It's funny how quickly things change. Cucurella looked fantastic at Brighton, some moves just don't work out but there is 100% a player in there.

BobFromParva

Supports
Whitchurch Alport FC
It's funny how quickly things change. Cucurella looked fantastic at Brighton, some moves just don't work out but there is 100% a player in there.
Very true. He wasn’t just good on the eye at Brighton either, his stats were outrageously good.
I recon he’d flourish under TH.