Curtis Woodhouse on Paul Scholes

TheGame

Believe this guy is a former player and now a boxer. Not sure what he's smoking, seems to have some personal issue against Scholes :houllier: :

Leg-End

There goes Curtis Woodhouse, I must remember to thank him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Wow Curtis Woodhouse said that?

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
:lol: Who the fecks this no mark? He’s clearly fishing, wouldn’t give him the time of day.
He played 3 PL games 19 years ago.

The funniest thing is he picked a photo from a game at Anfield that we won and Scholes bossed Gerrard in. :lol: Cracking goal by Wazza that day.

Irwin99

Ironic that he picked the game from 04-05 season as a pic... a game where Scholes and in particular Keane absolutely bossed the game.

Back To Madeira

This mug should not be given any airtime on this forum. I hope he faces Butterbean in his next bout.

OL29

He's been pushing this agenda for months, he seems to think it keeps him relevant.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Well, that's it for Scholesy then.

You don't survive a full on assault from C. Woodhouse (BEM).

PoTMS

Honestly who the feck is Curtis Woodhouse? I'd like to say I have a pretty good knowledge base when it comes to football players, past and present but I have no idea who this cockwomble is.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Honestly who the feck is Curtis Woodhouse? I'd like to say I have a pretty good knowledge base when it comes to football players, past and present but I have no idea who this cockwomble is.
Neither does his own dad

Fingeredmouse

His reasons for citing Gerrard over Scholes are, oddly, precisely why I consider Gerrard a highly talented player who really needed to be properly coached.

Scholes was a better player precisely because he played as part of a team rather than trying to emulate Roy of the Rovers.

Last edited:

binary bot
Was talking to a guy at the bus stop earlier who didn't rate van nistelrooy.

lysglimt

Scout
he was a mediocre midfielder in the late 90s - played a lot for Sheffield United and Birmingham - I remember him vaguely

Based Adnan

Occasionally this no namer comes up with an attention seeking take related to United. Was an irrelevant journeyman.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He’s a United fan as well I think. He’s a proper moron.

Revaulx

What did he get his British Empire Medal for? I thought it only got awarded to Commonwealth civil servants?

If he hasn’t actually got one, shouldn’t he be prosecuted for misrepresentation?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
What did he get his British Empire Medal for? I thought it only got awarded to Commonwealth civil servants?

If he hasn’t actually got one, shouldn’t he be prosecuted for misrepresentation?
"Services to Football and Boxing"

You don't get many people who make it to such a high level in two extremely competitive sports.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
His Scholes obsession is a strange one. I can only assume he's either mad at Scholesy for something, or he just likes to attention he gets from United fans for talking s-t about Scholes? Either way pretty sad for a grown man to be acting out like some kind of teenage incel, trolling twitter for attention.

Deery

Dreary
He was slagging off another fighters mum who had cancer last month, he comes out with some strange stuff, think he’s on coke too.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
There's not many levels in football higher than the Premier League.

Woodhouse managed it, 99% of wannabe footballer don't get anywhere near.
Still, 3 games in the PL for Birmingham city really isnt worthy of a "services to football" award. The guy is a spoofer, an irrelevance piggy backing off the achievements of better men for some publicity.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He was slagging off another fighters mum who had cancer last month, he comes out with some strange stuff, think he’s on coke too.
I think that’s just brain damage.

Revaulx

"Services to Football and Boxing"

You don't get many people who make it to such a high level in two extremely competitive sports.
True.
Let’s hope that when I’m offered a knighthood I have the integrity to refuse it