D. McDonnell - the Mirror: Jose will be sacked this weekend | BBC: Jose still has board backing

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_XO

If he’s not sacked this weekend, it will be “Jose given x amount of games to keep job”

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
As in, Carrick as caretaker. It feels like we are in a huge mess regardless of Jose being here or not to be honest
If we genuinely have no plan and Carrick is the plan why we decide then i agree that would be poor.

But we're ruthless. We'll have it sorted im.sure

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
If you're sacking him for sure, what's the point of not sacking him before the game?

If the players all know he's a lame duck, you're surely better off with Carrick in charge against Newcastle.
Yep, hence I can’t see us winning no matter what now. Stupid timing if true.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
There's dignity and then there's the £10 million (or whatever) he would lose out on by resigning. It would be insane for him to quit.
I don't understand how people don't get this.

Ashley R1+O

Apparently, same guy called LvG departure before anyone else or something along those lines, and is relatively credible to boot (or so I’m led to believe).
"Sssssa-... Sa-..... Sac- no....... SA-......... SACKED! THIS GUY CALLED IT.. HE CALLED IT EVERYONE."

Jesus, imagine being a manager having to work with this endless amount of drivel. What is the point of supporting a club?

wolvored

How it's been leaked , shoddy as feck!
Oh sorry I thought you meant Mourinho shouldnt be sacked. Yes its shoddy if a genuine leak, or maybe crafty if its been done on purpose so when it happens there is no great surprise and the headlines are already written, deflecting the outcry a bit.

MDFC Manager

There's dignity and then there's the £10 million (or whatever) he would lose out on by resigning. It would be insane for him to quit.
As much as I hate the prick, he shouldn't resign for that fact.

Judas

Open to offers
How they can even make what should have been a good thing for the club into this clusterfeck is impressive, even by our pathetically low standards lately.

Robbie Boy

Who would be your first choice to replace him (realistically, no Pep or Klopp)?
Not much available to be completely honest. Zidane seems favourite but let’s see what happens. All I know is that things are so toxic with him there and they’re gradually getting worse. He’s not the only problem but he’s a huge part of it.

J_XO

We’ll win tomorrow, the fans will chant Jose’s name and the papers will soon change their tune. Let’s see

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC
Agree with Neville, if is true and United have leaked this, then it's a fecking disgrace.
Not a Mourinho fan a and never wanted him anywhere near our football club but if he is going to sacked, do with class, do it with dignity.
Do not leak it to the gutter press the day before a game ala lvg.
The problems at United lay above the position of manager

RedNed77

I thought it was shite the way we treated LvG. I didn't like him and wanted him gone but, thought we could have handled it better. This would be worse. Awful stuff if true.

el3mel

We’ll win tomorrow, the fans will chant Jose’s name and the papers will soon change their tune. Let’s see
If the news is true and players know it, they won't even be bothered to run tomorrow and we'll lose.

El-Manos

Not sure i’m happy to be honest. Probably the right decision but our club is a joke and the players get away with murder. Major change is needed and not just talking about the manager.

crossy1686

career ending
Nah. They'll have to perform as they know a new guy is on way
I hope once Jose is gone that someone from the board tells the players their behaviour is unacceptable and they're all on warnings with a view to be sold if performances and professionalism doesn't improve 100%. They can't think they can do this and get manager after manager sacked, we're not fecking Chelsea.

Mick321

If the news is true and players know it, they won't even be bothered to run tomorrow and we'll lose.
That makes no sense, they pretty clearly want him out, if they know he's off win, lose or draw why would they not be bothered?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Not much available to be completely honest. Zidane seems favourite but let’s see what happens. All I know is that things are so toxic with him there and they’re gradually getting worse. He’s not the only problem but he’s a huge part of it.
Zidane would be a fascinating choice. Hope he gets it.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I'll be honest I'm sad about this

Listen I'm as fed up with the football we play and the current results as anyone and no I don't see Mourinho turning us into free flowing genuine title contenders given where we are after 3 years under him but come on it's not like we're on the verge of relegation. Unless the shit has hit the fan behind closed doors and Mourinho himself has made his position untenable then does he not deserve to see the season out?

The state this club has become (forget on the pitch) off the pitch since Fergie and Gill left is unforgivable and those responsible want sacking before anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.