Daily Topics - fecked

WeasteDevil

Ah! So the Daily Topics feature is trying to print the last post and cant. :rolleyes:

These Inforpop programmers want shooting!

Neil Thomson

Just noticed though that the NBA thread is 20 pages long, and the youth reports is only 13 - puzzles me then why I can't post in the youth reports any more. Says its a zero sized thread.

WeasteDevil

I know. Maybe it's the size of the posts, not the number.

Or maybe it just got corrupt.

Who's the pillock who decided to use flat files to store the threads?

DanishDevil

The Real DD
a land of honesty and good sportmanship. Unlike It
Was just about to post this...

- The update in the footy-forum have gone shite aswell... I posted a msg in Bubble's thread, but it still shows only 2 replies in it when I look at the whole football-forum - when I enter the thread I mentioned, my post is there though - it just haven't been counted on the front page...

WeasteDevil

Ysterday in the match thread, about 6 or 7 or my posts just went missing.

Maybe a little maintenence is required.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Originally posted by Neil Thomson:
<strong>Just noticed though that the NBA thread is 20 pages long, and the youth reports is only 13 - puzzles me then why I can't post in the youth reports any more. Says its a zero sized thread.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Sticky?

DLE

Alternative for Docklands Light Rail
Originally posted by DanishDevil:
<strong>Was just about to post this...

- The update in the footy-forum have gone shite aswell... I posted a msg in Bubble's thread, but it still shows only 2 replies in it when I look at the whole football-forum - when I enter the thread I mentioned, my post is there though - it just haven't been counted on the front page...</strong><hr></blockquote>

Feck, I thought it was MY computer that was fecked up. Took it to be fixed and paid €250. They didn't find anything wrong so I was puzzled ;)