Damon Albarn refuses to leave stage, gets carried off

caid

That's exactly what I thought. They kept the lights and mic on..
Maybe it was his guys on the pa and lights?
And just knocking off the power at the fuse board could be a health and safety thing at a gig or something ... I dunno.
No one seemed too bothered by it tbh (except the neighbours who no doubt hate his guts)

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
But they don't leave the mic on, they turn it off just before they carry him off?

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
But they don't leave the mic on, they turn it off just before they carry him off?
It was still on while the security guard came on. He's shouting to the crowd asking them to chant more etc.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Exaggeration or what, expecting there to be a fight break out. Thanks for making me watch 3 minutes of nothing.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Exaggeration or what, expecting there to be a fight break out. Thanks for making me watch 3 minutes of nothing.
"Gets carried off"...? How does that imply there was a fight?

You're too used to click bait titles my friend :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Big Albarn fan. He's a bit of an ego, there's a self indulgent intensity to him but there's no denying his talent.

It makes me laugh when you think back to the Blur vs Oasis, Albarn vs Gallagher rivalry of the early 90s and you think how it panned out with Albarn having a huge amount of success with his various projects (From Blur to Gorillaz via an Opera) while the Gallaghers do very little other than criticise other Rock bands for being a bit shit.

madhed

feckin LOVE that fella ! Met him when he was touring with The Gorillas in Atlanta the day of the Scouse V whoever champions league final when they won on peno's. He's a proper lad. feck man that's what you want when you love a band......... it's for them to play n play like THEY are having fun...a belly full of fun and probably a couple of G's of whizz !

Love it