Dani Ceballos - would you take him?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Skysports saying he wants to end his Arsenal loan to play first team football with another club.

What happened to him? He started well and is technically strong, seems to always look forward and is at least better than Pereira.

Should we go for him? Will we go for him?

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
We should we won’t

AshRK

We already have a Valencia reject in Pereira, who would we need an Arsenal reject now.

Varun

Staff
Wouldn't mind him on loan but he's not good enough unless we're almost our entire midfield like we are now.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He's not managed it at Arsenal, so why would he be able to at United, a club in deeper crisis with more pressure?

Short-term I think we need experienced players with leadership.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He is better than Pereira so yes

Bojan11

I am sure Arteta would have given him a go if he was something special.

Varun1

I can't post link, but a small extract form a Sky news article: The old tweets included derogatory comments about Catalonia and unpleasant barbs at fellow players Gerard Pique, Cesc Fabregas and Iker Casillas.

So no, he can stay at Arsenal, especially if they paid 12m for him.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
People in here can only mentioned that “he’s not capable in Arsenal so why should we sign him“, without even mentioning his strength and weakness. I usually also put the same question mark on such a thing. However, this one is different case as I have watched this guy played before and I’m impressed, I don’t know what happened to him and Arsenal, my only thought is that they got Ozil who is their biggest wages player and not a loan player which is probably why Ceballos struggles to play over him. Why would Arsenal bench their 350k p/w over a loan player?

Ceballos likes to press his opponent to win the ball back and he is much more a quality player than Pereira. Good to have him against low block, I have seen him doing a quick link up play and will suit playing with Rashford and Martial. Him behind Martial will remind me of the French connection of Pogba & Martial. Playing one two and quick link up play.

JNicholas

Supports
Arsenal
He was in the Arsenal first 11 under Emery but his injury has set him way back. Arteta wont play him - not energetic enough.

Based Adnan

He had 1 good game, had a song made about him from Arsenal fans and has been fecking shite ever since. Throw some injury in there as well and it's a player to avoid like the plague.