Danilo (Palmeiras)

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Does anyone know anything about him?

We've been linked now for a few months, and apparently were trying to bring him in at the end of the last window. However Palmeiras weren't going to sell at that point of their season.

He's a 21 year old deep lying midfielder from my understanding.

Has anyone watched him play?

SparkedIntoLife

Yep. He’s very similar to Kante but better in the air. He’s like a magnet to the ball - intercepts everything, works incredibly hard, clearances and headers away galore. He’s OK going forward. Very athletic and direct.

He will be a beast of a midfielder for the next decade. Having said all this, my hunch is that he isn’t good enough in possession to be the type of player ETH will target. I may well be wrong.

Edit - Sorry, have just seen that you’re an Arsenal fan. I can see this one happening with Edu probably a massive fan of his. He’ll be class for you. Left footed too.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Abel Ferreira made a great job by helping talented players who were underrated to flourish in the tactical and technical aspects of the game. Danilo and Scarpa are two amazing midfielders for different reasons.

Andersons Dietician

Feck Arsenal, a video of him just popped up on YouTube feed and if he does the things he does consistently in this clip then I want. Add him to the shopping list with Enzo.
Spraying it with either foot, passing through the lines, beating people, dispossessing people I want him at United.

But yeah anyone watched much of him to give a more accurate opinion of what he’s like because going off the YouTube video looks like he should be talked about more.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Feck Arsenal, a video of him just popped up on YouTube feed and if he does the things he does consistently in this clip then I want. Add him to the shopping list with Enzo.
Spraying it with either foot, passing through the lines, beating people, dispossessing people I want him at United.

But yeah anyone watched much of him to give a more accurate opinion of what he’s like because going off the YouTube video looks like he should be talked about more.

Been watching his videos since he was linked with us and my principal interest now is to see if he's as good as his videos show him to be, whether thats at Arsenal or at any other EPL club (only watch the EPL).

Messier1994

If we get Harry Kane and Arsenal Mudryk and Danilo, it’s not good. This is exactly the type of signing we should be doing.

X