Danny Ings | Performances

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Must be Klopps new training methods. It's always down to Uniteds training methods when it happens to our players...

But good luck to Ings. I think he's a better player than he was given credit for.

C'est Moi Cantona

Very harsh on Ings, he could well have made Euros if he'd kicked on this season.

Liverpool appear to have used up all their luck with getting Klopp.

Nogbadthebad

Shame for him. Sturridge and Coutinho get all the attention, but I thought Ings has been their best attacker all season. Puts in a shift every game.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Rotten luck, two new signings who have started well being out long term. ACL injuries can be a bit of lottery as well, or can at least continue to reoccur. It'd be a massive shame if two young players are plagued by ACL injuries, and I hope it doesn't happen.

Ings is a good player, largely underrated, especially when we happened to be linked with him. Gomez has looked impressive as well. I didn't expect him to fly straight into the first team either. Shame for the two of them. Both had a decent shout of going to the Euros next summer.

Angelinho

Gomez and Ings both out long term. The feel good factor engendered by Klopp's appointment will be dissipating fast.

I'm not sure how they're going to cope with Klopp's barnstorming style of play when theyre already picking up so many injuries.

Hammerfell

I'm not sure how they're going to cope with Klopp's barnstorming style of play when theyre already picking up so many injuries.
I think Klopp said something about them training three times a day. Sturridge is going to be broken within a week.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Ligaments are always much worse than broken bones. The main thing with them is they don't actually recover. You rehab the muscle to replicate what they do. Of course that depends on how bad it is and whether they operate, which I assume they will if it's that bad.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
WOW! Gomez, one of our brightest young players, and now Ings, a player that came in and was proving a lot of people wrong... Same injury, season out.

That's just harsh beyond belief.

Hammerfell

WOW! Gomez, one of our brightest young players, and now Ings, a player that came in and was proving a lot of people wrong... Same injury, season out.

We know the feeling after Shaw, can we all have a group hug? :(

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool

Yeah it's tough, especially if you include Flanagan too.
Worry is for all 3 will they fully recover.

With Benteke and Firmino also injured - it would be ironic if Sturridge ended up being our only fit striker!

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
We know the feeling after Shaw, can we all have a group hug? :(
I feel bad for Shaw, too. How crazy is it to say that luckily he only broke his leg? Broke his leg, and it's better than this. Sucks... We must've hired ex Arsenal doctors or something.

With Benteke and Firmino also injured - it would be ironic if Sturridge ended up being our only fit striker!
I know it's harsh to put them in order, but I'd rather see Gomez recover before Ings, and Ings recover before Flanno.

Oh, and don't forget Origi.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

I thought Joe was close to being fully healthy again?

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
I thought Joe was close to being fully healthy again?
Not back until at least 2016. We have to hope we have no sort of injury troubles at the back, and will probably have to recall Wisdom in Jan.

Sylar

He was performing well after they moved him out of Right wing back and into his proper position as well. Sucks for him. Hope he recovers sooner than expected. Same for Gomez.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
This is horrible to see young players like Shaw or Ings getting already raped by awful injuries when we're not even half through the season.

Looks like this is exactly why Liverpool have that many strikers. Benteke, Sturridge & Origi most likely should cover the loss but hopefully he'll return to health before May.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Clearly something wrong with these new training techniques :nervous:

But seriously, wish him a speedy recovery. Nasty injury.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Bloody awful week for injuries. Tragic for him and Gomez.

prateik

Terrible luck.
Ligament damages are crappy too. Might be an issue even after he is fit.

Sigma

Even though they are Liverpool, still very sad to see this.

Minimalist

Tough break for Liverpool given his performances. Which is odd to say given my low expectations for him when he signed.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I still haven't gotten over Shaw's injury. Nothing in football upsets me as much as talented young players having their breakthrough years snatched from them. Get well soon Ings.
Agree. In addition to Shaw, Nabil Fekir and Rafinha's injuries particularly got to me for the same reason.

cyberman

Lot of pressure on Benteke now when Sturridge suffers his custom injuries

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Very unfortunate. That also ends his Euros hope I guess.

For Liverpool, that's 2 of their 'Europa' rotation players (when everyone is fit) out for season.

Rafateria

For all the scumbags who wish injuries on rival players, it's nice to see plenty of sense in here.

Hopefully Ings and Gomez both make full and speedy recoveries.
Ditto this.

Nearly everyone here has the player's well-being at heart. Regardless of who they play for.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
It's horrendous luck really for a player just having started makin his breakthrough at a bigger club and startin to be involved with England in a season where there's euros at the end of it. A likeable guy too who's hard working on the pitch and does a lot of charity work off the pitch.

lysglimt

Scout
There are just a few players I really want injured - and Gomes and Ings certainly aren't 2 of them. Sad for them - sad for Liverpool