Darren Fletcher - Technical Director

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Glad to hear he's staying on. Would've been mental to not keep him.

Yakuza_devils

Well, technically he is demoted. But I have no idea whether this is a good or bad news. He is from Ed/Arnold, Murtough group who IMO appointed to the position without proper track records.

Having said that his position is not "important" and will have no major effects in the new structure, then I'm all good.

Woziak

Well, technically he is demoted. But I have no idea whether this is a good or bad news. He is from Ed/Arnold, Murtough group who IMO appointed to the position without proper track records.

Having said that his position is not "important" and will have no major effects in the new structure, then I'm all good.
The difference with Fletcher as a player and a man he knows what success looks like at the club, the others didn’t have a clue!

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

He’s getting his job title amended, should never have been technical director because that wasn’t what he was doing

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson

It was just a title. No technical director sits on the bench at any other club.