Darts

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Littler escapes! Another one against Humphries upcoming, nice.

That camera angle on the Cross Shanghai attempt to win the game was sexy though.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Steve Beaton hit a 9 darter at the Players yesterday aged 60. Shame they didn't show the vid.

Played against him in an exhibition. He is a real gent such a good guy. I was first on and we were practicing backstage and I hit 2 180s and he just smiled and said you're fecked now :lol:

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Five legs in a row, must be averaging about 120?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Its becoming very one sided as a rivalry
Has Littler won every meeting since the World final? Ridiculous really, but hopefully they have longer encounters ahead of them in the majors to come.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
People laugh at Littler looking old for his age, I think Van Gerwen needs his birth certificate checked. 34? Not a fecking chance

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
People laugh at Littler looking old for his age, I think Van Gerwen needs his birth certificate checked. 34? Not a fecking chance
Bunting being under 40 is arguably the bigger shock.

That was a fecking abysmal final by their standards.
Watched it last night- such a damp squib with them both averaging in the low 80s for ages. I get a bit darted out by the final in that format and seemed they were too.

Gavinb33

Watched it last night- such a damp squib with them both averaging in the low 80s for ages. I get a bit darted out by the final in that format and seemed they were too.
I dont know why they changed the format, probably so they could get more nights in, but an actual league was better than thid weekly tournament imo

Jippy

Staff
I dont know why they changed the format, probably so they could get more nights in, but an actual league was better than thid weekly tournament imo
Yeah, not sure on the format, particularly this season with three players so dominant. There have been some incredible matches with insane standards though.
The old league format did work well.

whitbyviking

couple of their recent matches have seen low averages from them, seem to bring it out in each other. Their body language playing each other is terrible too

Jippy

Staff
Huge averages at the German open, with Price just chucking a 115.74 and Asp topping 113 yesterday and Dobey just over 111. With all that going on, Bunting knocks Humphries out with an average of 89 to Humphries' 91.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Great to see Schindler win on home soil yesterday, first PDC title!

Feels like Price has been on the wrong end of some unexpected losses in finals this season against "lesser" opponents, but not sure if that's true. Just a feeling on my part.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
:lol:

He looked like he had to wipe his face soon after and didn't look so bubbly after it.
I was dubious due to the distance he was from the crowd but these are professional gobbers we're talking about, so you may be right.

Straightforward win to kick things off, either way!