Supports
Liverpool
T19 19 D14 for the game from Smith :drool:

Nice final coming up.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Yup, cannot be stopped at the moment. Gunning for that record 4th win in a row in the PL next week.

Could’ve/should’ve won the UK Open as well.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Littler vs Humphries does never disappoint.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Yeah they're both so good, be nice to see Littler go on and win his first night now.

2cents

Scout
Nice, MVG needed that.

Doracle

Great win for Littler.

Becoming quite a fan of the Asp as well. Seems a great guy and a tough match player.

sallycinnamin

Great win for Littler.

Becoming quite a fan of the Asp as well. Seems a great guy and a tough match player.
Aspinall could be getting a towelling and has often been blitzed but there's never sour grapes with him. Recognizing brilliance and always gracious in defeat. Also digs in tenacious and determined.

whitbyviking

Littler seems to save some of his best specifically for Aspinall. That finish and the 9 darter, plus weren’t there a couple of outrageous finishes in the worlds? Aspinall takes it well too, that skinny whiner from Germany would have shat a brick last night and flounced off the stage

2cents

Scout
Humphries is so much better than him right now.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
So happy for Humphries and his demolition of MVG.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Normal for him. He thinks the sun shines out of his….
He was respectful to Luke and I don't think he's that bad- just how competitive he is can make a bit of a sore loser at times.

"It's a good time for myself to [reach] the final," said Van Gerwen. "Of course there's a lot of negatives but also a lot of positives and my form I think has come from far - to reach the final I think is a big positive.

"I want to say thank you to the crowd, thanks for the organisation - I think it was a good tournament and I'm pleased.

"You need to perform really well if you want to beat Luke, we all know that. Early doors in the game I had a few chances but my scoring wasn't good enough and fair play to him.

"I think at this moment he is the best player and we all have to face it, we have to battle but he also knows this is not going to run forever. He's playing some cracking darts, I have to admit that."

https://www.pdc.tv/news/2024/04/01/incredible-humphries-storms-neobet-german-darts-grand-prix-title

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
He was respectful to Luke and I don't think he's that bad- just how competitive he is can make a bit of a sore loser at times.

"It's a good time for myself to [reach] the final," said Van Gerwen. "Of course there's a lot of negatives but also a lot of positives and my form I think has come from far - to reach the final I think is a big positive.

"I want to say thank you to the crowd, thanks for the organisation - I think it was a good tournament and I'm pleased.

"You need to perform really well if you want to beat Luke, we all know that. Early doors in the game I had a few chances but my scoring wasn't good enough and fair play to him.

"I think at this moment he is the best player and we all have to face it, we have to battle but he also knows this is not going to run forever. He's playing some cracking darts, I have to admit that."

https://www.pdc.tv/news/2024/04/01/incredible-humphries-storms-neobet-german-darts-grand-prix-title
That last comment though :lol: he tries to subtly get under people’s skin. Agree with that you say though.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
That last comment though :lol: he tries to subtly get under people’s skin. Agree with that you say though.
:lol:It is true though, Humphries is benefiting from lulls in form from MVG, Smith, Price, Wright (long-term). But saying that, it does look like he can blow anyone away at the moment.

Gavinb33

Of course he wants to do that, that's the competition and he wants to win do what you can innit.

That said Humphries maybe reaping the benefits of some patchy form of others but I'd argue his game would still hold up well if those others were in form thats how well he is playing atm

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
He’s brilliant! Absolute gent and has his signature sexy bit of chest hair.
:lol:

:lol:It is true though, Humphries is benefiting from lulls in form from MVG, Smith, Price, Wright (long-term). But saying that, it does look like he can blow anyone away at the moment.
Although with his 107 average during the tournament he doesn't need lulls from anyone at this point in time.