Darts

leontas

Littler's been incredible. What a game. Barney would've beaten anyone else tonight with how he was playing.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Pretty hard to tell which one the 16 year old is.

galwayfa

Littler looks like Wayne Rooney at that age, well similar, some talent if he keeps progressing with his game

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I actually quietly think Dobey might win it all, but my goodness Littler what a performance. He beats MvG if he repeats that.

galwayfa

With the crowd singing, it's annoying and I know a few commented on it in earlier posts, I wonder do sky or who ever runs it has people put in to start chant if there's a lull in game or crowd going quiet, they are what stops me from going over to watch it

Abraxas

With the crowd singing, it's annoying and I know a few commented on it in earlier posts, I wonder do sky or who ever runs it has people put in to start chant if there's a lull in game or crowd going quiet, they are what stops me from going over to watch it
End of the day it's two fatties chucking arrows at a board, without them making it an event people want to attend for various reasons it would never garner a following and therefore finances to give these players a great living. The whole drinking culture and over the topness of it is always going to be there, that's what they tapped into in the UK because there's enough people into that culture. Wouldn't be for me either, happy watching on TV.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
The Kirkulator? Was a long term countdown champ won on egg heads etc he's a very clever bloke. Kirk Bevins I think. Oh unless you are on about the next game I've not got it on.
The guy during the last match, kept going quiet at the end of every big call

ONE HUNDRED AND THIIIiirttyseven

Doracle

Got to question the training these two do. Nowhere near the athletic shape of most darts players.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Disgusting how Humphries threw away that 5th set.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
This ref is getting on my nerves
They are refs?! All these years I've always thought they were just announcers.

The Kirkulator? Was a long term countdown champ won on egg heads etc he's a very clever bloke. Kirk Bevins I think. Oh unless you are on about the next game I've not got it on.
They have nicknames?! I can see the raspy, bald guy having a brand and being the Michael Buffer of darts but the rest of them are bland and forgettable. Nicknames seems a bit OTT. Imagine we had nicknames for the likes of Michael Oliver.

Doracle

Not just that but also had 8% doubles after first two sets. He did redeem himself though and almost got away with it.
Dolan did a great job in the 6th to up his match average from 93 to 108 in that set. Had he not done that, he’d have been out. That seemed to really knock Anderson who played a bad final set.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
They are refs?! All these years I've always thought they were just announcers.

They have nicknames?! I can see the raspy, bald guy having a brand and being the Michael Buffer of darts but the rest of them are bland and forgettable. Nicknames seems a bit OTT. Imagine we had nicknames for the likes of Michael Oliver.
It's not an official nickname no just a banter one from people who know him.