Darts

Wilt

Love that. He seems to play on the adrenaline loads. Lots would shrink and get shat on in the next game but he goes on to demolish Smith and then beat Cross. Crazy talent.
He’s got them all by their balls :lol: ….genius

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
These two bring the worst out of each other it seems.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Humphries on fire in this game. Such a lovely throw and putting on an absolute clinic here

sallycinnamin

It's not that we forget it's more a case of Humphries reminding us that he's still the best player on planet darts right now. Surely Peter Wrights last Premier League. I'd say Humphries, Littler, MVG, Smith and Aspinall will soon be joined by Dobey, Ross Smith or Bunting maybe. Definitely 2 if not 3 different players and it's a changing of the old guard. Chizzy, Wade, Lewis, and obviously Power and Barney been gone for years. The standard although right now on a different stratosphere.

Gavinb33

It's not that we forget it's more a case of Humphries reminding us that he's still the best player on planet darts right now. Surely Peter Wrights last Premier League. I'd say Humphries, Littler, MVG, Smith and Aspinall will soon be joined by Dobey, Ross Smith or Bunting maybe. Definitely 2 if not 3 different players and it's a changing of the old guard. Chizzy, Wade, Lewis, and obviously Power and Barney been gone for years. The standard although right now on a different stratosphere.
Wright is don't at the top level sad to see but time has caught up with him as it will with everyone, they won't want an all English line up with just MvG I don't think but it's hard to see where they get a competitive non English player from atm

paulscholes18

Kim Huybrechts got attacked at a football game, double fracture in his collarbone in his throwing arm,

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Wright is don't at the top level sad to see but time has caught up with him as it will with everyone, they won't want an all English line up with just MvG I don't think but it's hard to see where they get a competitive non English player from atm
Price will make next year.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Humphries with a 9 on the way to losing the final to Cross last night:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Man that bull bull D16 from Bully Boy came at such a clutch moment, what a finish.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Man that bull bull D16 from Bully Boy came at such a clutch moment, what a finish.
Just watched it- the 136 in the previous leg as well. Smith was brilliant at times all night.

So after 16 weeks of the league, the final four are the world's top three and Littler. No real surprises then.