Darts

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
I don't get the hate for Humpreys. He's a great player to watch. He doesn't do the most exciting interviews but to me it seems like the darts players that do the best interviews just happen to also be the biggest pricks.
I agree. One of the best to watch.

croadyman

He won a major a few months ago, which is more than Cross, Price or Littler have done.

Hope he can recover his form and have a good year.
Think Cross got in due to reaching the final of Grand Slam and semi final of Worlds

Bondi77

I don't get the hate for Humpreys. He's a great player to watch. He doesn't do the most exciting interviews but to me it seems like the darts players that do the best interviews just happen to also be the biggest pricks.
He seems like a nice bloke unlike Phil Taylor who seems like a fecking arsehole.

Oscar Bonavena

Littler deserves the call up. RU in the worlds should be an automatic pick really, and that's before we even get into the viewing figures he'll attract!

Hopefully he'll give a good account of himself. This will be a big step up though, every opponent he faces will be a top drawer, hardened professional, but he's got the raw talent to make an impact.

Name Changed

weso26
I'd definitely have put Dobey in. He's probably my favourite player so I'm a bit biased. Wright may struggle.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Cullen v Rock looks pick of the first round, though Bunting v R Smith has potential if they're both on form, same with DVD v Searle. Second round gets juicy, as you'd expect, with potentially MVG v Dobey, Wright v Clayton, Price v Cullen and Humphries v Bunting (again).

paulscholes18

The highlight of Q School day 1, Ice Cold Darren Beverage 4-3 down, takes out the big fish to make it 4-4, in the next and deciding leg with his opponent on 32 takes out the 170 again :lol:.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
The highlight of Q School day 1, Ice Cold Darren Beverage 4-3 down, takes out the big fish to make it 4-4, in the next and deciding leg with his opponent on 32 takes out the 170 again :lol:.
Not being flippant in any way but 170 is easier than anything else from 161. Just following the first dart instead of switching should make it easier but it is a cool thing to do.

I won the local league singles one year with 2 in the final and you get zoned I never thought I would miss when it's going well. :lol:

paulscholes18

Not being flippant in any way but 170 is easier than anything else from 161. Just following the first dart instead of switching should make it easier but it is a cool thing to do.

I won the local league singles one year with 2 in the final and you get zoned I never thought I would miss when it's going well. :lol:
Awesome :lol:, you used to play county didn’t you? Iv’e never hit one, the nerves get the better of me every time. Had 1 hit against me though, arrogantly thinking I got a good draw as I had never heard of the player before, he hit the 170 1st leg and smashed me 3-0, managed to avenge the loss to him last Tuesday.

you are right 170 is statistically the easiest out of the big finishes.

paulscholes18

Very tight at Q School, Adam Hunt gets his card with a 6-5 defeat, had he lost 6-4 he would have missed out and Darren Webster would have won his back.

Michele Turetta becomes the first Italian to win a tour card.

Santos J

Littler is ridiculous when he gets going

Back to back 12 darters with a 151 and a 136 finish :lol:

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Where can I watch it?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Some brilliant matches on the card today. Humphries v Price being the biggest one.

Are the semis and final today or tomorrow?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Some brilliant matches on the card today. Humphries v Price being the biggest one.

Are the semis and final today or tomorrow?
I think tonight - at least that's what I can find online and how it was last year.

EDIT: looks like it's definitely tonight. Some tasty fixtures indeed.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I think tonight - at least that's what I can find online and how it was last year.

EDIT: looks like it's definitely tonight. Some tasty fixtures indeed.
Oh decent! I’ll make sure my tablets charged and have that on the background then!