Darts

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
What's the record for most televised 9 darters? You have to think he'll obliterate whoever it is before he turns 21.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Aspinals reaction to littler hitting the 9 darter was class fairplay.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
He did it! Felt underwhelming as they both weren’t on fire. But goodness he is incredible. His natural technique when he throws is immense.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
The only slight criticism I have is he seems a bit fixated on leaving 170. Ok he did hit one but when on 186 going for S16 seems not great when you could throw for T19 and leave 129 or 167.

What would I know anyway? He's doing just fine.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
MVG was wat off it but how good was that to win his first tournament as a pro against the very best players in the World. Agree with the poster who said Littler will transcend the sport, he’ll put darts on the global map big time. Game changer.

Red Rash

The only slight criticism I have is he seems a bit fixated on leaving 170. Ok he did hit one but when on 186 going for S16 seems not great when you could throw for T19 and leave 129 or 167.

What would I know anyway? He's doing just fine.
Probably a bit of showboating that happens with young players in most sports

sallycinnamin

Darts is the 3rd story on the BBC News website has that ever happened before, Ole Barry Hearn is rubbing his hands together as we speak
He's getting the same vibe as when he went into the Circus Tavern and spoke with Phil Taylor before that Final vs Barney and said we've got to get this over to a bigger venue so as we all know along came Alexander Palace and brought the football fans over too. The Premier League is a juggernaut and even more so now with Littler an absolute sell out. Hearn and the PDC fully capitalizing and rightly so and a whole new population who never watched or bothered with darts tuning in and paying in to see it.

TheLiverBird

I’m mean

As unbelievable it was too get too the World Final, too lose that Final and bounce back with a tournament win beating MVG in the Final……the kids got fearless youthfulness on his side along with quite clearly a generational talent with mature mental fortitude

Darts has been put right back on the Sporting map, people are invested in this Kid already

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I’m mean

As unbelievable it was too get too the World Final, too lose that Final and bounce back with a tournament win beating MVG in the Final……the kids got fearless youthfulness on his side along with quite clearly a generational talent with mature mental fortitude

Darts has been put right back on the Sporting map, people are invested in this Kid already
I think it’s getting to the stage where the pressure of playing Littler is getting to the opponent. :lol: I bet his opponents are desperate to be the one to put him in his place.

Can see him smashing it in the prem.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
He seems to be getting fatter. The excess weight around his hips and waist is quite something for a 16 year old.

Odd one for Humphries- he was absolutely the man for four months, smashing everyone, and now all eyes are on Littler.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Impressive from van Veen but Smith looked like he didn't want to be there
This year really does look like a changing of the guard. Wright is finished, Smith isn't at the races for now and loads of young hungry players gonna make their mark.