g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Darwin Núñez | Liverpool player | Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shish

mctrials23

He liked to dive a bit too much though. I say this because I only focus on the pitch matters
Mane was one of the few forwards in the league who stayed on his feet too much. He could have won far more penalties if he didn't stagger on after being fouled. There is a reason forwards all dive and its because they both get rewarded for diving and punished for staying on their feet and riding challenges.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think he will score goals but make the team worse. He’s so cumbersome, I’m surprised some members of the caf were so distraught when Liverpool signed him.

Portuguese posters are usually spot on with their assessments of players coming from their league

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Big mistake to sell Mane. Could've helped ease this guy into the side.
It was either sell him or keep an unhappy player for 12 more months and lose him for free the following summer.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
It was either sell him or keep an unhappy player for 12 more months and lose him for free the following summer.
in that case you just offer him a stupidly long contract at stupid money and never be rid of him as his performances slowly get worse and worse. for someone who has spent so long on here, you’ve really learnt nothing.

Hughes35

Can obviously still come good but he doesn't look good so far, long may it continue.

Traub

Why was he unhappy? Fix whatever the issue was and let him go on a free.

Mane for a year is worth more than you got for him.
They probably needed the cash for Nunez, ironically.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Mane wanted to leave and experience other clubs/leagues. He has given so much for Liverpool in the last 6 years and Liverpool did the right thing by giving him opportunity to leave, just like how Bayern did it for Thiago and plenty of other clubs did before for their players.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool

My impression was that it was about money and wanting to try something new. He apparently wanted to leave in summer 2021 but agreed to stay an extra year.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
in that case you just offer him a stupidly long contract at stupid money and never be rid of him as his performances slowly get worse and worse. for someone who has spent so long on here, you’ve really learnt nothing.
I believe that’s known as the “Phil Jones Clause”?

Chief123

Lad I work with is a Liverpool fan, said he can't bare watching him play he's that bad.

I've got to be honest I've not seen much of him so far but that backheal goat was brilliant.
It was actually an accident. His back heel flick hit the defender and then bounced back off Nunez before going in. Looked good but wouldn’t have gone in if defender wasn’t there.

Chief123

Name me one 'Pool player who is/was not a knob. One!
Sadio Mane. One of the nicest guys you could come across. Humble and down to earth. A portion of his salary goes to all the families in his hometown every month. Was secretly recorded a while back helping clean toilets in his local mosque in Liverpool. Not an ounce of ego about him.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Sadio Mane. One of the nicest guys you could come across. Humble and down to earth. A portion of his salary goes to all the families in his hometown every month. Was secretly recorded a while back helping clean toilets in his local mosque in Liverpool. Not an ounce of ego about him.
He's a nice guy. He played for Liverpool.

My brain cannot deal with this oxymoron.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
:lol:

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
They had no real choice with Mane and made the right decision to get best fee they could as his mind was made up and it would have become toxic otherwise. No way Klopp would have let him leave had he not wanted to. I even think Klopp given a straight choice between the 2 would have sold Salah. Although Mane scored less goals, they seemed the more important goals like winners in tight games or equalisers.

As its the Darwin thread all i can say is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dingo

Supports
Haaland
Thank god it was only used from the Coutinho money.