David Moyes | West Ham in talks with him for managerial job

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He better shape up.
He better understand.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
"I’m experienced enough. I’ve never been in this position before so it’s new to me as well. It’s something I’m not enjoying. I’d like to say I win more often than not. I can't say its something I enjoy"

SirAF

Ageist
"I’m experienced enough. I’ve never been in this position before so it’s new to me as well. It’s something I’m not enjoying. I’d like to say I win more often than not. I can't say its something I enjoy"
:D

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
He's not very popular on Readytogo

The bloke is a clueless bumsquirt.
What an absolute clownshoe
He's a fecking arse clown.
feck off back to the circus you feckin moron
Scottish ostrich
The man's a balloon.:evil:
The Scottish Undertaker
Overseen abject, dour, embarrassing football and been the absolute preacher of pessimism.
He's an absolute goon.
Just appoint a new manager who isn't an absolute fecking cock
He's taking the piss out of every fan
He's an absolute cretin like.
He's giving stupid people a bad name.
He's laughing his fecking tits off now I'm convinced of it. It's all a fecking wind up now till he gets sacked.
He's off his miserable tits
He's an absolute helmet.
He's taking the fecking piss man.
As far as I'm concerned he's killed a club
Must be a mag he's so deluded!!!
He's having our pants down.
For a moment I thought he's taken up a career in potato farming. Bet he'd nail roadkill to his fence an'arl. Miserable farmer bastard.
He's that miserable maybe we can get him sectioned
Is Moyes a Freemason?
No he's a fecking wanker.
Keano. Donald Trump. The Easter Bunny. Hey anyone other than this miserable, useless, clueless, spiritless Scottish undertaker.
Jesus H fecking Christ, has the ginger horror clown injected two kilos of ketamine into his nuts. What the absolute feck is the blithering idiot talking about.
He's off his fecking nut him
Is it possible that Davey Moyes could be our first manager to be suffering from dementia?
I feel that is very harsh on dementia sufferers
He's off his chump, so far detached from reality he might as well be on another planet. Farking rubbernut.
Poor David Moyes appears to be living in a little world of his own or a completely parallel universe where good is bad and poor is excellent
Too sad to laugh or cry at.
They're coming to take me away ha ha he he
List one good thing Moyes has done...
Supported the cardigan trade.
I wish Moyes would just feck off and die....the ginger fecking bastard
I hope AJ escapes from prison and fingers the ginger twat to death behind the chinese
Any of the board able to perform a lobotomy?
Lock him in a retirement home for ex Everton players, he'll wank himself to death.
Which planet is this arsechump on?

GiddyUp

Good riddance, I'm just surprised someone that hates chips has got this far in life.

NinjaFletch

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/man-utd-fans-on-moyes-to-safc.1254551/page-2

Do you remember the time when some of us thinking he'd do shit was because we were bitter/spoilt/cnuts/foreigners/etc...

Fair fecks to 'Haway' though, absolutely nailed it:

Remember our reaction to Villa fans' verdict on MoN. At the time of appointment 'they're just bitter', 'they're so ungrateful', etc. etc. etc. A years and half later 'Villa fans were right all along', 'we should have listened to the Villa fans'...

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Why haven't they sacked him? Some sort of relegation clause in his contract to save money?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

stevoc

Why haven't they sacked him? Some sort of relegation clause in his contract to save money?
Apparently they can't afford to pay him off as they thought it was a good idea to give him a 4 year contract.

I do wonder though if they can't just keep him on the staff and move him into a different position, and hire someone else as manager who knows what they're doing.

The White Pele

What a fall from grace. Chosen to be Ferguson's successor four years ago and now probably finished as a top flight manager unless he manages to bring a team up from the Championship.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Sunderland manager David Moyes has resisted calls from fans to quit with his side facing relegation from the Premier League.

Fans chanted "We want Moyesy out" as the Black Cats lost 1-0 to fellow strugglers Middlesbrough.

Sunderland are 12 points adrift of safety with five games remaining, and could be relegated at the weekend.

Asked if he would leave, Moyes, 54, said: "No, I'm here, I'm the manager, you take it on the chin."

charged by the Football Association earlier on Wednesday after telling BBC reporter Vicki Sparks she might "get a slap" - said his team had to keep going.

"We are not enjoying it, we are not enjoying losing or the position we are in," the Scot added.

"Criticism is rightly due, but I wouldn't do it on tonight's performance.

"While there's a chance, I've got to keep going and we've all got to keep going."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39727273

leontas

Apparently they can't afford to pay him off as they thought it was a good idea to give him a 4 year contract.

I do wonder though if they can't just keep him on the staff and move him into a different position, and hire someone else as manager who knows what they're doing.
I was going to say, who on earth looked at Moyes' record and decided it was a good idea to give him the job, let alone a 4-year contract. And then I remembered that not only did we decide to replace one of the greatest managers of all time with good ol' Davey, but we actually signed him on for a 6-year contract. And all this despite not having won anything of note in his career before.

Cloud7

I was going to say, who on earth looked at Moyes' record and decided it was a good idea to give him the job, let alone a 4-year contract. And then I remembered that not only did we decide to replace one of the greatest managers of all time with good ol' Davey, but we actually signed him on for a 6-year contract. And all this despite not having won anything of note in his career before.
Even after 3 years, this still manages to be as ridiculous as it was on the first day, especially watching how he did since then, boggles the mind even further how he managed to succeed the greatest manager ever. The only explanation can really be that Fergie underrated himself to such an extent that he thought someone from the same background as him could replicate what he did. Either that or the wine was flowing too much in the boardroom.

FujiVice

Big Sam was available and willing to go back. Stupid feckers signed their own relegation keeping Moyes on.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama

Reminds me of the approach Hull City took with Phil Brown.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Christ is Moyes only 54?! That's quite young in managerial terms. Could be round for a while yet.

I hope he stays at Sunderland. Not a chance he has it in him to get a team out of the Championship.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Christ is Moyes only 54?! That's quite young in managerial terms. Could be round for a while yet.

I hope he stays at Sunderland. Not a chance he has it in him to get a team out of the Championship.
Yep same age as Mourinho.

I was pretty surprised to find out that Ancelotti is only 3 years older than them. I thought he was in his mid 60s. And that Klopp is 50 in a couple of months. Thought he would be younger considering how people were saying Mourinho was old and past it earlier in the season compared to the new young managers like Klopp

prtk0811

Moyes still thinks he deserved more time at united after Sociedad and sunderland ?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Will be interesting to see whether he can rebuild anything seeing as his penniless employers can't afford to sack him.

He's always preached that he needs time to succeed, well now he's got it.

prtk0811

Should never have sent januzaj to sunderland with moyes , again wrong loan choice second year in the running .

prtk0811

Will be interesting to see whether he can rebuild anything seeing as his penniless employers can't afford to sack him.

He's always preached that he needs time to succeed, well now he's got it.
Pennyless? Epl assures 99 m for relegation clubs too.

Akshay

Staff
He is a kid whomaes decisions with his heart and not his mind. First dortmund now this . Andreas made a better one.
In this case though I can't really blame him, as Moyes was the manager he initially broke through under. Ultimately I think the problem is Januzaj himself, not his opportunities. Andreas chose Granada for the coach who was fired shortly thereafter, and is now playing under Tony Adams. He hasn't let that become an excuse though, and persevered and adapted to what his coaches asked of him.