David Moyes | West Ham in talks with him for managerial job

Mal donaghy

Just been going through Slumberland's forum and they are going on like we obsess on them because of the time City won the league and they mocked us, Jesus utter bellends

Lostie007

Moysie back in the game !!!! :D:drool:

Our games vs Sunderland are no longer a 6-point banker. Moysie will want to prove a point.

Panther

Why do people want him to do bad though? I know he did a dreadful job here but there's no way he's 100% to blame for it.

Acole9

Outstanding
I'm happy for him, I just hope he doesn't do well against us!

Kostur

海尔的老板
It is a good appointment though, a relegation candidate that's constantly shit and underperforming and a guy who can easily take them to the middle of the table.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I don't like him. Pretends to be this humble hard working guy but is a smug cnut that threw everyone even his predecessor, under the bus.

Cal?

CR7 fan
A manager I dislike immensely at a club I despise. Hope he gets them relegated.

However, I think he'd do okay.

William Hill

I wouldn't wish this deluded idiot upon my worst enemy.. I feel for the Sunderland fans.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Send him Fellaini, Valencia, Jones, Rojo, McNair,Blackett,Darmian,Memphis,Lingard,Wilson and last but not least Carrick as a welcoming gift.

Hammerfell

Just been going through Slumberland's forum and they are going on like we obsess on them because of the time City won the league and they mocked us, Jesus utter bellends
Personally I don't care about that incident, I just think they're a bit rubbish. They've got away with it by virtue of being slightly less terrible than three other teams for far too long now.

Man-United

I have no problem with Sunderland. One of a few teams in this league that doesn't seem to hate us despite what happened four years ago. They would have done the same if it was city they played and we won the league.

Have liked Sunderland since the time Keane was manager and they had many ex Utd players over the year like Yorke, Cole, O'Shea, Brown.

Good luck Moyes.

flappyjay

If Adnan is sent on loan this year, Sunderland should be his destination

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Sign Fellaini and all is forgiven!
:lol: yeah this! If LVG was still here that would have been a guaranteed 6 points for the Mackems. I hope we put 5 past 'em home and away. He'll definitely be on a mission this season though. The perfect club to restore his pride....or finish him for good!

dove

Hopefully he will take Fellaini from us :D
I think Moyes will do quite well here. Not expecting any miracles next year but he should build a decent mid-table team in a few years.

Aussie_Red_Devil

Hope he does well. Was shit for us but I'm not going to hate him for it. Never should have been managing a club like United in the first place.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
They're brave giving him 4 years though. Must be some getout clauses in there.

van Persie

Good luck to him. He was terrible for us, but he didn't hire himself. It was a mistake by the staff and the people around the club.

RamblingRebel

Hitler dead!
Supports
Burnley
Glad to see the fella back in the PL. He failed bigtime at utd but I think he will do a good job at Sunderland if hes given a proper chance.

Its time for him to put his doubters to rest and show what he did with Everton wasn't a fluke.

Seems like a decent genuine guy too. Doesnt deserve the flak he gets from you lot.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
:lol:

Which brings me onto this...

Last edited:

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
They're brave giving him 4 years though. Must be some getout clauses in there.
Sunderland are lucky to have found someone like Moyes. He is a much better manager than the last 3 years have shown. United were a step too big for him and Sociedad was like to going out for Ethiopian food, you got to try it once. What he did at Everton should define him, not the last three years.

I hope he does well for them. Good luck to him.

Last edited:

Needham

Bet the first thing he does up there is pitch up at a Wetherspoons and order a portion of chips.

izec

He is such a clown. How can anyone look at the guy and not get aggressive? Look at his pathetic smile.

cnut matched with cnuts, us winning the league and seeing him getting sacked on top of it would be delightful.