David Neres linked to United by Daily Mail

Alabaster Codify7

Don't believe this. I'm thinking it'll be Lukaku to Juventus; Dybala and Mandzukic to United (still unsure about Dybala's head to be honest).

And business done. If Dybala refuses a swap, Juve are getting money for Cancelo and possibly Mandzukic so they'll just buy Lukaku and we'll go last-ditch hardcore for Fernandes.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
That article claims Ajax want €70 million and United have the money but can't do it due to financial fair play, also claiming that is the exact reason United missed out on Pepe. So, clearly a load of horse poop.

joedirt87

would rather buy Lozano if I had the choice between 50 million euro valued wingers I have seen very little of.

Sterling Archer

Okay, but why the feck would we wait til now? Who else were we after? Sancho? I thought he said no months ago

ArjenIsM3

Just went on a Dutch footy forum and every Ajax fan on there is begging Ajax to take the money. They feel it's a crazy amount for a fairly limited player. They're saying stuff like "If Marc Overmars pulls this off he's a fecking legend".

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Don't believe this. I'm thinking it'll be Lukaku to Juventus; Dybala and Mandzukic to United (still unsure about Dybala's head to be honest).

And business done. If Dybala refuses a swap, Juve are getting money for Cancelo and possibly Mandzukic so they'll just buy Lukaku and we'll go last-ditch hardcore for Fernandes.
Same here.

Agree as well about Dybala's head. I dont think he wants to be here and it feels like ADM all over again.

MichaelRed

Why do you think it's Dybala or Fernandes? They don't even play similar roles or positions

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Screw him. I told many people at the beginning of the summer he'd be one to watch in the Copa América. Repaid my faith by being absolute rubbish in the group stage before being dropped for the knockout matches.

SinNombre

Which of our current attacking players is "consistent"?
Even more the reason we should stay away from Neres.

Our next attacking signing after Dybala/Mandzu needs to be a "certain" one. If Sancho repeats his 18/19 season, that might be it.

ManchesterYoda

Exactly. Why add another one to the mix?
I hope we sign him because he's an exciting left footed right sided attacker with great potential and that's exactly the type of player I want us to sign. It's my top priority.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I hope we sign him because he's an exciting left footed right sided attacker with great potential and that's exactly the type of player I want us to sign. It's my top priority.
We didn’t sign Pepe. We ain’t going to sign him. We are saving up for Sancho next summer.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Why?

Our club actually want to pay to take minutes away from Greenwood? That kid will be worth over 100m in a few years

ManchesterYoda

The Neres YouTube highlight reel I'm watching reminds me of a Martial one I happen to watch earlier in the week. It was a highlight reel of Martial's debut season.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I want Neres AND Sancho. I want us to improve the squad. Sancho is better than any of our attackers.
150m for just our RW? Seems crazy when we have a couple who can cover that spot plus the likes of Greenwood and Chong coming through.

SAFMUTD

Dont want, what we need is a midfielder adapted as a winger, just like we’ve done in the last successful years.

Alemar

This guy is simply not good enough. It’s a Lingard level footballer, we’ve got some already.

ManchesterYoda

This guy is simply not good enough. It’s a Lingard level footballer, we’ve got some already.
Each time I read one of these "not good enough" or "don't need" type of posts about good players we're linked to, it makes me want us to sign them even more.
Which left footed right side attackers do you think are good enough?

Icemav

Even his highlights video struggles to make him look good. Either bad editing or he might not be the next Lingardinho...