Day 10: Switzerland vs Turkey | Italy vs Wales

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Hope Verratti stays injury free
Hope Verratti does his back stretching to look like the world's tallest midget stood next to Joe Allen.

Dante

Average bang
The British media are really hyping up Italy. And Robbie Earnshaw just did the same thing about Wales.

PoTMS

I've been supporting Wales these Euro's, although not sure how I'll feel when they make it further than England into the competition again.

V.O.

The British media are really hyping up Italy. And Robbie Earnshaw just did the same thing about Wales.
Well, they're not going to say much about Wales, are they? Wales could win this 12-0 and the lead story on the paper back pages tomorrow would still be about Southgate buying a new waistcoat or something.

Dante

Average bang
Well, they're not going to say much about Wales, are they? Wales could win this 12-0 and the lead story on the paper back pages tomorrow would still be about Southgate buying a new waistcoat or something.
Read my second sentence.

If Wales won, the British media would explode in tsunami of their own cum.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Rooting for brave Wales but I'm afraid there is too much quality to deal with:(. Anyway, Wales should go through regardless, no?

Catania

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
Catania
Rooting for brave Wales but I'm afraid there is too much quality to deal with:(. Anyway, Wales should go through regardless, no?
Only Donnarumma, jorginho and Bonucci from the first eleven, that tells me that we are happy with a draw.
Still a good team, the question is if they are playing on 100% or 80%.
Don't think we will see much attacking if it's 1-1 with 20min left.
Smells like a 1-1 game.

V.O.

Read my second sentence.

My fecking arse. :lol:

England beat Croatia:

Wales beat Turkey:

Irwin99

Hoping Immobile comes on to score a brace. Nice to see Verratti back; every time i see him-which is admittedly not that often- i'm always really impressed.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Read my second sentence.

Huh? I mean they would praise them as they would if Scotland won their last game, but you're going slightly overboard there :lol:

V.O.

Apparently, Italy would take Bale and Ramsey. The Welsh media are so arrogant.
Completely ignore the evidence up in lights that shows the reverse and double down on your one-eyed hot take. Am I in the Messi vs. Ronaldo thread? :lol:

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Only Donnarumma, jorginho and Bonucci from the first eleven, that tells me that we are happy with a draw.
Still a good team, the question is if they are playing on 100% or 80%.
Don't think we will see much attacking if it's 1-1 with 20min left.
Smells like a 1-1 game.
Didn't see the squads. Your lot are extremely strong. Play good football to boot.

Dante

Average bang
Huh? I mean they would praise them as they would if Scotland won their last game, but you're going slightly overboard there :lol:
ITV just spent a good couple of minutes talking about how inspiring and powerful the Wales national anthem is. They wouldn't do that for any other country.

Dante

Average bang
Completely ignore the evidence up in lights that shows the reverse and double down on your one-eyed hot take. Am I in the Messi vs. Ronaldo thread? :lol:
Do you agree with what ITV said about Italy wanting to take Ramsey and Bale?

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
If it was national anthem contest, Wales would walk it hands down. Cant beat their anthem when in full voice

V.O.

Do you agree with what ITV said about Italy wanting to take Ramsey and Bale?
There's bollocks like that in any 'shared XI' thing that comes out, but yeah, they'd have Bale over Berardi who hasn't looked that hot.

You trying to pretend there's any media bias in the UK to any nation at all apart from the giant, blatant, obvious bias to England is hilarious, though.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
She offers good insight and knows her stuff but I can’t fecking stand Emma Hayes horrible Eastenders voice :lol:

prateik

British media would be happy if a British side beat a really strong opponent.. what a shocker.

Dante

Average bang
There's bollocks like that in any 'shared XI' thing that comes out, but yeah, they'd have Bale over Berardi who hasn't looked that hot.

You trying to pretend there's any media bias in the UK to any nation at all apart from the giant, blatant, obvious bias to England is hilarious, though.
Are you pretending there isn't a bias for Wales?

slored1

Italy with three Brazilian players in the starting 11. Bit weird.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Fecking Turkey. How did we lose to this pile of garbage. They have to draw..

always_hoping

Italy making 8 changes suggests they aren't that bothered about finishing top in this group. Could backfire as finishing top in this group has an easier route to the semi finals on paper.